We are doomed, aren't we?

Previously 

"Hmph! And going out on your own again huh???" Elyssa started when the Iwa chan butted in, "I don't mean to interrupt but those" He said pointing at the horde, " are closing in. So you guys got any plan??" He asked looking at us.

Me and Elyssa looked at each other and replied which made their blood run cold.

----------x------------------x-----------x----

No one's POV

The brunette just stared at the pair in shock whereas 'Iwa-chan' stood there with a stoic expression. "H-Huh??? What do you mean??" The brunette asked shaking like a leaf. "What we mean is that I don't have a plan yet." (y/n) said emphasizing the 'yet'.  Elyssa just nodded in agreement. "Oi mister!! Why are you scared though?" She asked. "W-well maybe because" Before the brunette could finish his sentence, the boy next to him slapped a hand on his mouth to shut him up. "Shut your whining already shittykawa and man up!!" The latter yelled at the brunette. 

10 Minutes later..

"So what now??" Elyssa asked looking at the (h/c) haired person. "Sadly I don't know..heh" (y/n) said chuckling awkwardly to the group when suddenly something rang in my mind and asked, "Wait! Elyssa why-no-what is the reason for you to come here??"  She just shrugged and replied, "Well someone had something known as brains and contacted me through the caller and told me to bring some help, ya know?? Also its damn hard to make those old men to even move to help!!" 

"Can you please keep your volume a bit low...they might come here too." Iwaizumi as he introduced himself as said. 

The two boys then understood that they were doomed with two crazy people who didn't even have a slight concern of the situation. "Hey Elly~" (y/n) called out poking the girl's cheeks. "What do you want??" She asked glaring at the poor (h/c) hair. "Hey~Don't be mean!! I just wanna ask whether you could call the others so that we could get some help here??" The (h/c) haired person requested the other. "Fine Baka!! Next time this happens I can swear to god that I will blow your head off." Elyssa threatened. "Yes ma'am." (y/n) replied nonchalantly. "Ohoho~ A pretty girl like you shouldn't talk like that you know~" The brunette also Know as 'Oikawa' said. Elyssa looked at the poor setter and said in a low growl, "Do you want me to hang you upside down and use you as a damn bait for those monsters, Pretty Boy?"  "Aah!! Don't be so mean to me!!" Oikawa whined, then muttered to no one special, "Both you and Iwa-chan are so mean~" "I agree with you Oikawa, Elyssa is too brutal." (y/n) said leaning at the setter. "OI!! (Y/N) I AM NOT!!!" Elyssa screamed at (y/n) and smacked the (h/c) hair in the back, same thing happened with Oikawa but even more harsher. Elyssa then continued her talk, "Also unlike SOMEONE here who kills any of the monsters present on their pathway. In the most brutal way." She finished looking at me. "Well would you like to be the meat or a damn human who can live and eat normal stuff?? Choose Elyssa." (y/n) retorted in defense. "Also Elyssa call already dude, those things are catching up already if we even a tad bit late then we will all die." (y/n) informed bluntly-correction-too bluntly.

Oikawa and Iwaizumi sweat dropped at the thought of getting killed and thought,

'We are doomed, aren't we?'

............................................................................

Hope you guys like it!! If you guys want me to write any oneshots specially to this then please do send some ideas(Pls don't ask me to write any ships as I suck at writing romance{sorry in advance}). Welp other than that  i hope you guys liked it and have a nice day!!!

-Author

The Past (haikyuu zombie au)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara