So far

Previously
"Alright. Let's stay her for the time being. Anyone against the idea? " I asked. No one responded so I took it as a yes. We changed ourselves and went to rest. I stayed awake to ensure nothing entered the place till morning.
-----------------x-----------------------x-----------------------x--------------x-------------x--------
Meanwhile in Nekoma

The whole team of boys were shocked hearing the news. "So you are telling us that (y/n) was the first person to be attacked by these creatures." Kenma said clearly surprised. "According to me yes, but I don't know about the others. " Elyssa said. "Seems like the turned are killed. " "Who are the turned?" Yaku asked. "Those monsters you saw out there." Elyssa said. "Come on let's get out of here. It's too stuffy in here." "Well a beauty like you should be protected, so how about you walk in the middle of our group and be protected." Kuroo said slyly. "Well as much as I am happy to hear that, I would love to not be squished by you people in the middle so I'll gladly walk in the front." Elyssa retorted. Kenma snorted and then said, "Sorry about that, our captain is quite stupid if you may ask." Kuroo snapped back to look at Kenma and replied, "I heard that! I am not stupid!" Elyssa just giggled in the front. Then found a person with (h/c) hair in front crouched low near the vending machine. "(y/n)! You are not hurt, right?" Elyssa asked in concern. "Hmm? No I am not hurt. If anybody's hurt then ask those turned creatures." (y/n) said pointing a finger at the huge line of dead corpses. "Then why are you sitting there?" Kenma asked. "Well, I was just wondering." (y/n) started turning to look at the group. "Which one tastes better? The ghost chilly flavour noddles or medium spicy chilly noddles?" The (h/c) haired person asked holding two cups in their hands. The whole group just stood there in surprise seeing how (y/n) was not much concerned about the event displayed. Kuroo started talk,"Well now that you asked, then maybe-""Goddammit (y/n)! You are such a jerk! Making me worried for no reason. Just take both of them! " Elyssa barked at the poor (h/c) person. The latter just raised their hands in defence and took both the cans and packed them inside the bag they were holding. "Your not my mom to be scolding me idiot." (y/n) mumbled hoping Elyssa didn't hear but sadly,"What did you say (y/n)(l/n)?" Elyssa said in threateningly low and creepy tone with venom dripping down each word, the others looking terrified. "N-nothing ma'am!" (y/n) replied quickly. "That's what I thought!" She said then started walking forward.

Elyssa's POV

I went ahead not waiting for that jerk. I could hear noises behind me so I slowed my pace to hear what they were talking about, "Um, aren't you going to do anything? She will get killed if she goes alone like that." The pudding haired boy asked. "Nah! She is strong enough to handle herself I only come when she needs my help really bad." (y/n) replied. At that moment a 'turned' jumped in front of me. I tried to pull out my knife when I remembered that-'Oh shit! I guess I left it at our area. What do I do now? ' As if (y/n) read my mind they said, "Check your left pocket idiot!" I checked and, voila! There lies my precious knife. I quickly got hold of the item and then jabbed it right at the head of the monster. It froze momentarily then it fell down. "Let's get out of here." I said. Everyone quickly agreed and we increased our pace. Once we were outside, I turned towards the group of boys from that school and asked, "So what are you guys going to do now? Are you going to go to find your friends and join them or you guys have a plan of your own?"

Kenma's POV

We all stopped to think about our next step, 'I'll just send a message to hinata and check whether he is ok. If he is then I guess we can join with Karasuno team.' I thought sending a text message to Hinata. "Well if you are disappointed for us leaving then I don't mind keeping you company kitty~" Kuroo said.
The brown haired girl just stared at him. I could see Kuroo shift his gaze feeling quite uncomfortable from the stare the girl was giving. I could feel my phone vibrate in my hands, it was from Hinata;
Hey Kenma, I'm fine. As for your question sure you can team up with us! Our captain wouldn't mind having more companions.

Well, seems like it is decided. "One our friends are staying nearby so we will be joining with them if you don't mind. " I said looking at the two people. " We don't mind. And just in case here -" (y/n) gave us a few kitchen knifes, "To protect yourselves from those monsters. Also don't wait around once you attack them, just move faster as they won't die that easily and have safe journey going there." With that the two people waved goodbye and left. 'They sure are quite fun to hang around with. ' I thought. "I miss that kitty already~" Kuroo whined with Yamamoto nodding his head in agreement. "Pull your head out of the gutter Kuroo. " Yaku said. "So, where are we going now Kenma? " Lev asked. "We are going here. " I said showing the location in my phone. "A warehouse? " The boys asked. "Who is even staying there? " "Karasuno team is." I said blankly.

We walked for around 30 minutes and we found some of those creatures walking around. Once we reached the area we were welcomed by Daichi and noticed that the whole team other than him were asleep. I noticed a few of their team members were missing too. "I guess Hinata messaged you the address right?" Daichi asked. We just nodded and followed Daichi towards what I think is a closet, "You guys can keep your bags here. The bathroom is that way." Daichi said pointing towards his left. We thanked and cleaned ourselves. Later we joined and went to sleep with Kuroo giving Daichi company.

Hope you like it! This is the first time I have ever written a chapter exceeding 1000 words!!
-Author
(1085 words)