Karasuno

Previously
".......first person according to me who found it out was (y/n)(l/n)."
----------x----------------x---------------x--------------------------------x---------------------x----

In Karasuno(3 days ago.)

Daichi's POV

'How many has it been? ' I thought. ' Already a lot of us are injured and few even dead. What are we going to do? Seems like coach Ukai and Takeda Sensie were dragged out for evacuation. Few of our team members are missing too.' I look and see a grey haired boy walking towards me. "What do we do Daichi?" The grey haired boy asked. "I-i'm not sure Suga.." I said looking down at my cut. 'It's bleeding...' I thought. "Its ok, let's give it some rest, hmm? And we can treat your wound by then." Sugawara Koushi suggested. "Most of the team members look shaken especially Hinata, Yamaguchi and Yachi." I nodded. When I joined the team after inspecting the place I saw the whole team, Tsukishima looked a bit shocked, Kageyama was quiet, Yamaguchi and Yachi were crying in fear, Nishinoya and Tanaka were also quiet after hearing the whole story, and Hinata's face was blank, no emotion was shown and also pale from what he just witnessed. No one was being their regular self anymore. Obviously, Who would? No one ever expected this to happen.

(Flashback)

Hinata's POV
It was regular practise when screams erupted. I looked over to check what it was about when the ball hit my face. "Hinata boke! Concentrate on the spike!" Kageyama scolded me. "Don't shout bakayama!" We continued to bicker when the alarm went off. We all looked at each other. "Seems like there's a fire. " Tsukishima said. "THIS IS NOT A DRILL! I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL ALL STUDENTS AND TEACHERS ARE REQUESTED TO EVACUATE THE SCHOOL BUILDING! " We were all about to go when we heard even more louder screams. "Eep! Seems like it is a serious fire! " Yachi said scared. "Hey! Why are you people still standing here! You heard them we have to evacuate right now. " Daichi senpai ordered. We all opened the door to be invited by a group of..weird looking people..walking on the hallways of our school. A few of our team members went to ask for help when those people/creatures turned and- 'Ugh, they look hideous.' One of the creature had it's head impaled, other had it's eye ripped off from its face. The whole group quickly went back and few of them were calling me. "I'm coming Nishinoya senpai. Let me call Narita san and Kinoshita san." I replied to the call. They nodded and Daichi was standing there incase anything happened. Just that minute those creatures jumped on the two second years and started ripping their flesh off and biting them. "Narita san!! Kinoshita san!! " I screamed in horror. One of them looked at me with blood dripping from their mouth. I flinched when they looked at me, I took some cautious steps back "Hinata run! Come here fast! " Daichi shouted. I ran back taking a glimpse at the two second years who were attacked. 'I'm so sorry..' As soon as I entered Daichi closed the door.

Back to Daichi's POV

I quickly closed the door as soon as Hinata entered. 'Shit! What was that! ' I tried to calm myself from the scene I witnessed -'Is Hinata okay? He also witnessed it.' I took a glimpse at Hinata. He just stood there in shock and he was getting pale but he didn't make any sound or cry in fear. 'It must have been really hard for him to lose two of his senpais. We all are. We have to go back to our team.' With that we left the entrance.

(Flashback ended. Present time)

"What are we going to do now, Daichi? " Tsukishima asked. "I-i don't know. But we just have stire clear from those things-" "Monsters. " Hinata interrupted with no visible emotion present in his voice. Everyone looked at him, clearly knowing how much it had impacted him and also the others. No one spoke for a good whole 1 minute when I broke the silence, "We have to get out of here. " I said seriously. Everyone nodded agreeing to the plan.

(10 minutes later)

It has been 10 minutes since we have been walking and we have not seen any other survivors so far. We reached a small warehouse. "How about we use that as our temporary camp? " Ennoshita asked. "Alright. Let's stay her for the time being. Anyone against the idea? " I asked. No one responded so I took it as a yes. We changed ourselves and went to rest. I stayed awake to ensure nothing entered the place till morning.

Hope you like it!!
-Author
(788 words)