The journey through hell

Previously

"So you're telling us that you went to the base and got weapons back and forth going on 5 week trips for God-knows-how-many-times? " I asked in disbelief. (y/n) just looked at me with a face telling 'I knew you were stupid but not this stupid '.
"Obviously I am not jobless to go on those trips every single week.  There is a nearby military base here which is now in ruins. That's the place where I get the weapons, Kuroo. " (y/n) replied in a monotone.
----------------x-----------------x---------------------
Hinata's POV

'W-wait there is a military base? So does that mean we can escape this place?' I thought then looked at Kageyama. He just stood there silent, probably thinking something similar.
"Um, (y/n) san, I want to ask you something if you don't mind?" The (h/c) haired turned towards me and smiled, "Sure! What is it?" "Do-do you know when this thing even s-started?" I looked at (y/n) waiting for an answer, I noticed that they were not smiling anymore. Also Kenma and others look like they have seen a ghost. There was a good 5 minutes of silence till (y/n) san spoke up looking away from the team,

"6 weeks ago.."

"Huh?"
"Whoa... We were staying in this hellhole for 6 weeks!?"
"You gotta be kidding me!" 

I looked over (y/n) san, they looked a bit uncomfortable, I spoke in a low tone, "I-i don't think that was it, right (y/n) san?"
Everyone looked at me then towards (y/n) san. They looked at me in shock then looked down at their wounds, "Yeah,  it wasn't." Then they looked at me,  "well aren't you pretty smart, eh?" (y/n) snickered then cleared their throat and began,
"Well...you see this whole 6 weeks thing I told is my experience in this hell, for Nekoma i guess is 3 weeks and for you I am not exactly sure when. So all that I can tell you is that it is hitting different parts of the area at different times okay?" We all looked them in awe,
"So are your friends and family safe other than Elyssa (l/n)?" Lev asked. We all looked at (y/n) san for an answer. They looked at Lev in horror and told in a very low growl, "Don't ever utter their names!" '(y/n) san looks like they are going to kill someone, I guess we hit a sore spot.'  I thought.
.
.
.
.
(y/n)'s POV

'Dammit! Why did I lose my cool there? It's not their fault they died,  no it was not,  it was all my fault...i couldn't save them...I am the reason why my family is dead. If I would have only acted in time I could have saved someone.' I thought to myself. 'Control (y/n), control. Calm down and think straight.' I took in a deep breath and looked towards the group, "Hey....um...sorry about that, I just lost my cool. Also I wanted to ask, do you guys have a first aid kit?" I asked trying to break the ice. "A-ah! Yes, I'll go get it. Daichi can you help me get it?" A silver headed boy asked then walked towards the door, another guy got up and followed him. 'I guess that person is Daichi. Hmm, he looks well built, I wonder if he plays any sport?' I looked at the others and asked, "Well would you guys please introduce yourselves, I'm kinda interested in knowing about you people?"
"Hinata Shoyou, First Year Karasuno."
" Tanaka Ryunosuke, Second Year Karasuno."
"Nishinoya Yuu or the deity of Karasuno, Second Year Karasuno."
"Kageyama."
"Ennoshita Chikara,  Second Year Karasuno."
"Hi! I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi and this is Tsukishma Kei, we are First Years."
"I-Im Asahi A-Azumane, Third Year."
I smiled at the group, "Well nice to meet you guys."
"Hai!" they chorused. Just then the other two people came in with the kit and handed it to me. "Where are you even hurt? I can't even see it." Kageyama said looking at me from head to toe. "Well maybe because I am wearing black, Sherlock." I retorted. He glared at me, I just ignored him and went to remove my jacket. Everyone gasped, "Um (y/n) san, isn't that a lot?" The ray of sunshine asked. I looked at him and replied, "Not as much compared to before."
I was wounded; my arm had scratches and deep cuts, a small stab on my stomach (Don't ask me how), and a lot of blood stains on my skin.
.
.
.
.
.
"(l/n) if you want you can stay with us till your healed. We don't mind." Sugawara san said after introducing himself. "Well as you insisted, sure! But in return would you mind me helping you guys reach the base, I just feel that would be much safer for us." I said giving a closed eye smile.
"Wah! Really (y/n) san! You will help us reach there?" Hinata asked with his eyes gleaming. 'I must protect this angel at any cost.' I thought then nodded to his question. "Hell yeah!" Tanaka and Nishinoya San screamed. "...nuff...knife... Nice." Kageyama said. 'Even this angry tsundere!' I thought. "What am I seeing? King is having some trouble speaking to an ordinary person?"
Tsukishma remarked sarcastically. Kageyama glared at him and they started to give snarky comments back and forth. I looked at the tall blondie and thought smirking, 'oooh, what do I see here? Two tsunderes are not accepting the truth?' "Alright stop it already! Also (l/n) San, thanks a lot for helping us." Daichi said looking at me. "Mehh....thats the least I could do." I said waving my hand in front of my face.
"So,  when are we leaving?" Kuroo asked. I looked at them then smirked,

"Tomorrow, 5:30 in the morning. Pack up cause it's going to be a huge journey through hell."
..............................................................................................................................
Another chapter done!!! I hope you guys liked it!