I'm waiting here...

Previously

"You guys heard (y/n). We gotta move and Sawamura" Kuroo turned towards the said captain and handed the black object, "Try calling for help please if you don't mind.." "B-but what about (y/n)? They went into that crowd alone without anyone to help them!" Yamaguchi cried out. "(y/n) isn't that weak...they can handle it....." Kenma said blankly looking down at the ground. Daichi san turned towards the remaining team members and said with a stern face,

"Let's get going then!" 

--------------x-----------------x----------------------x-----

(y/n)'s POV

I ran as fast as I could to reach the poor silver head before he would get chewed out but to my horror.....'I was too late....' I thought looking at what was left of him. 'I couldn't save him on time just like  Them.....'   I thought my eyes welling up for the first time in public after weeks, ".....he....lp....m.......sh...ot......e.." A voice grumbled out. I looked up to see Lev still holding onto himself before turning. "(y/n) san, Pl-please....S-shoot m-me.....I don't wanna live kn-knowing that I killed a-a p-erson.........not that it i-is re-reversible..." His eyes looked at me which are losing its sign of life that once dwelled  in it. "I-I'm so sorry L-lev...." I stammered with teary eyes. "Wh-why (groan) a-are you sorry??" He tried his best to form the words. "I couldn't save you...." I said looking down at the ground ignoring the swarm of those creatures making its way towards us. "Its n-not your f-fault (y/n) san.....(cough)(cough) but-t if yo-you re-eally are f-feeling gu-uilty t-then try your be-best saving the o-others an-n not le-et them die..." Lev then looked at me with pleading eyes, "Now pl-please sho-ot me.."

I nodded with guilt filling in me and pointed the gun at Lev when he whispered something lightly that took the breath out of me, "In-incase you di-dn't know.....I have a-already f-forgiven y-you....." That was the last words he muttered when he turned and I didn't give him another minute and- BANG. That was the last time I ever saw that silver head. I removed my jacket and covered his face and payed my respects and pulled out my weapons ready to fight , "Hey Lev, I know you can't hear me anymore but after I kill these shitheads I'll give ya a proper burial eh?" I said and turned my attention back towards the swarm, 

"Alright now you've done it you idiots....Get ready for a world of pain!!" As soon as I screamed out loud I lunged towards the swarm..

.

.

.

Kenma's POV

We moved along with a sinking feeling but then we heard someone screaming, no (y/n) screaming. I was about to turn towards the source when Yaku san stopped me, "You trust them right??" I nodded, "Then trust them Kenma."  I sighed and went ahead with the group, 'I hope i'm not wrong....' I thought. "Hey guys! We found a very high building! Should we go there??I mean we could get help easier and we can also see if (y/n) and Lev needs help too.." Kuroo suggested. We all agreed to it and made our way towards it, luckily there were no monsters  here though.... '(y/n) sure did a very good job in attracting them...Hope we didn't make a wrong move by leaving them alone with Lev....Wait.....Lev was bitten right?'  I thought when it rang, 'Shit! These monsters turned when they were bitten right?? Then that means...'  Panic was surging in my body. "Kenma san? What happened? You look pretty pale..." Hinata said with a hint of concern. "We have to go back right now!" I shouted. "But why all of a sudden??" The whole group asked with confusion by my outbreak. "Is there something wrong Kenma?" Kuroo asked. "(y/n) and Lev...I don't think they can manage it themselves! Lev was bitten right??" I asked Yaku who nodded vigorously. "And these monsters are created because they were bitten right??" I said trying to give them the hint. Everyone looked at me with confusion at first then suddenly it clicked in their minds.

                          'Lev Haiba might have turned into one of those creatures.'

The atmosphere was suddenly dense. Of course why wouldn't it? Our First year is dead and one of our friend is also in the brink of death.. No one spoke for some time when we heard static. Everyone turned towards Daichi. It was the phone handed by (y/n)....Kuroo looked at the Karasuno captain asking him to answer it. The latter grimly answered when (y/n)'s voice rang through the phone, "OI! What are you guys planning to do huh?? Trying to play hero and coming to help me out???" There was no reply from us as we stood there shocked thinking how they found out. " (sigh)....Listen you guys better lower your voice..I could hear you guys from a mile...And go ahead towards that tall building Kuroo was pointing out. And contact Elyssa for some rescue crew to help you guys, like that you all will reach that base by today or tomorrow in ease..." (y/n) said trying to contain their voice. "What about you?? Your not going to die there right?"  I asked. When there was no reply on the other side we paled thinking (y/n) was also attacked and in just that moment we heard loud giggles coming through the phone. 'Eh?'  I thought. "No way in hell am I letting these creatures touch me until they take a bath and Damn! They smell horrible!" (y/n) chided. "O-Oh..." Was all we could respond with. "Alright! Now move ahead you BAKAS!!" (y/n) screamed in a teasing tone. We sighed and agreed then started to move ahead towards the building with a lighter heart but guilt still clung in our hearts. We may look like we are fine but deep inside we were screaming and crying our hearts because of our loss....We sure had a lot losses even if we were just in High school. And what's worse was we couldn't give them a proper good bye before they left. 

.........................................................................................

Hope you guys like it!!!

-Author