Chapter 12

STEF'S POV

Last night with Carlilse and Esme was absolutely amazing. I never thought that it would be that good for me. I had sex with vampires before and I never gained pleasure from it. I planned to have sex with them because I loved them and they were my mates I thought it was my duty to pleasure them. But when I was pleasured just as much, it made me realize that I am their mate just as much as they are my mate. I woke up that morning and stretched my arm out to find one of my mates. I curled against Carlisle just to feel his body against mine.

"How are you doing?" He asked. I cautiously stretched my body. I knew from experience that vampires tended to loose control and that I would be very sore. I was surprised to find that I wasn't in pain. Yes, I was a little sore in my nether regions but it wasn't too bad.

"A little sore."

"Where?" I blushed slightly and wrapped my free leg around his thigh. His cold skin felt so good against my soreness.

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I never experienced pleasure like that before. I've heard soreness is completely normal, you should know that." 

"I'll try to be more careful next time."

"Or. I heard ice is good for swelling. And from where it is a finger shaped thing might be most affective." I had no clue why I was so horny but I wasn't going to deny my feelings.

"Well I might be able to help with my ice cold body." Carlisle cupped me outside my panties. I breathed a sigh of relief, the cold truly help with the almost overpowering warmth. He pulled the crotch of my panties aside and slipped a finger between my folds. I moaned and he smiled. He then thrust a finger into my hole. I moaned louder. I didn't even try to hide it. I lived in a house full of superhearing vampires they would hear even the smallest noise and they were all my mates so it didn't really matter if they heard me being pleasured. He kissed me. His tongue pressed at my lips asking for entrance. I eagerly granted it. His tongue explored my mouth and I loved every minute of it.

"Honeysuckle and lavender." He breathed against my cheek. I was close to cumming. He rubbed his thumb against my clit and it was just enough to send me over. I came with a loud shout of pleasure. He pulled his hand away and sucked on his fingers.

"I missed the taste of honeysuckle and lavender." He said before he gave me a light kiss. He got up off the bed and got dressed quickly.

"Would you like to shower?"

"Yes,please."

"Esme will be back in just a moment. If you like you can shower with her. Or anybody you would like really. We are all willing to see your beautiful body uncovered." I blushed at his words.

"I'd like to shower with Esme."

"She will be thrilled." Esme walked in a few moments later.

"Care to help me shower?" I asked.

"I'd love to." I got up off the bed and walked into the bathroom. Esme was right behind me. She started the shower as I stripped off the few clothes I was wearing. When I turned around Esme was fully naked. I blushed again at the sight of her in the nude. She was so perfect. Her curvey but slim figure. Her caramel locks. She stepped into the shower stall and motioned for me to join. I stepped under the warm water and let it wash all my worries away. Esme washed my hair and put conditioner in it. I did the same for her. Then she lathered up a sponge and washed my body. It was such an intimate process, us washing the other. We finally finished the shower and stepped out. We wrapped our bodies in towels and left the bathroom. There was an outfit for me on the bed. I quickly donned it. Esme emerged from the closet wearing a pair of casual, black slacks and a grey turtle neck sweater. I was wearing a light purple long sleeved shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans. We walked hand and hand out of the bedroom. Alice jumped me as soon as I left.