Chapter Four

"Mommmmmm Mia and I are leaving now" Sky shouted to her mom as we hurried out the door.

" Ok girls call me if you need anything and I mean it anything" Aunty Anne answered in a stern voice.

And with that Sky and I were off to our night out. As we arrived at the club we noticed there was a long line to get in. Thank God Sky knew the bouncer because neither of us had the patience to stand in that damn line.

"Jamesss!!!!!!" Sky shouted to the Bouncer as we made our way to the front of the line.

"Hi skyyyy and Happy birthday Mia" James the bouncer said to us as he moved the rope to let us in the club.

I muttered a quick 'Thank you' before grabbing Sky's hand and making B- line to the bar through the already packed club.

"What will you beautiful ladies be drinking tonight????" the bartender asked as Sky and I sat on the bar stools.

"Hmmmmm six shots of vodka." I said eagerly looking at Sky.

"Coming up" the bartender replied.

"M ,you're tryna get us black out drunk" Sky asked

I didn't reply, I just looked and her and smirked.

"Viola six vodka shots for two beautiful ladies" The bartender said, sliding us a try with our drinks.

"Ok Sky were drinking on on three" I said

"One"

"Two"

"Three" I said and with that Sky and I knocked back those shots of vodka like it was water.

"Now to the dance floor!!!!!" Sky shouted already, feeling the effects of the alcohol.

After what felt like hours of Sky and I twerking and gyrating on the dance floor, there was even a point where Sky was on a table to twerking, I didn't dare tell her to come down ,no i did what any good best friend would I joined her but i could have sworn i felt someone's eyes drilling holes into my back .I guessed it was just my drunk paranoia tonight ,so i brushed it off and kept on dancing.

"SKYY I NEED TO PEE AND PUKE MAYBE" I slurred all I got was a slight nod

I started going in the direction of the washroom. I'm surprised I made it.

Just as I was about to enter a stall a man stopped me.

"Hey princess, what's pretty like you doing all alone." the man said, looking all creepy.

"I'm not alone you creep and this is the girly spot why are you here mister" I said drunkenly.

When suddenly I was shoved against a wall with such force that I felt a searing pain in my back. The man start to kiss me roughly with his hand hastily moving towards my inner thigh ,brain was screaming for me to do something but my body was in such a state shock.The man started to pull off my underwear his slimy hands mere inches away from my private part ,when bit down on the man's lips hard enough to draw blood and in his momentary state of shock ,I screamed.I screamed for dear life.

Before the man could respond he was on the floor being beaten to a pulp by a strange man,I wasted no time and took off in a sprint heading back to the dancefloor. I saw Sky sitting at the bar ,I ran toward her, snatched her hand and proceeded to hastily exit the still crowded Club.After shoving and pushing everyone in our way we made it out of the club and a safe distance away.

"Mia ,Mia Miaaaaa slow down" Skylar shouted tugging on my hand but I didn't , I just kept walking wanting to put as much distance between me and that God forsaken Club.

"MIA WHAT THE FUCK ,I SAID SLOW DOWN" She shouted again running infront to stop me from walking.

I looked at Skylar teary eyed and I started to shake ."We gotta get out of here Sky ,we need to move sky" I stuttered wrapping my arms around my body.

"Mia, what happened?" Sky asked in a soft voice taking a step closer to me.

"H-h-h-he t-t-t-tried t-t-to r-r-rape m-m-m-me,I-i-i-i c-c-c-c-couldn't s-s-stop h-h-him" I stuttered as my body shook profusely .

"Whatttttttt whennnnnnnn OH MY GOD, I'm so sorry Mia ,I should have followed you to the bathroom ,I'm sorry so sorry it's all my fault ,I knew i should have followed you i had a bad feeling ,please forgive me" Sky said in a weak voice as the threw her arms around me.

As Sky hugged me I completely broke down crying ,I knew she was crying too as I felt the warm liquid on my shoulder. After we separated from the hug, Sky and I walked over and sat on the sidewalk.

"I think we should call my mom, I don't think you'd feel safe in an Uber" Sky said timidly.

"Sky, we'd probably wake her up. It's probably like 3am" I said while staring at the ground.

"Then how are we going home M?" Sky questioned.

I was just about to reply ,when I heard the soft roar of an engine and a car pull up in front of us.Sky and I sprung up from our seated position ready to run ,when the car window rolled down. It was my Dad's business associate, the one whom i was to marry.'Oh what does he want?' I thought as I was still traumatized and jumpy about what happened at the Club.

"Get in" He said in a stern voice

"Excuse me" I asked, almost confused.

"Get in," he repeated, seemingly annoyed.

"Thank you ,but no thank you ,we have other means of getting home" I replied.

"Is that how you talk to the person who saved your ass from being raped" He said in a gruff voice.

I was shocked as hell to say the least ,Sky on the other hand looked like she was two ticks away from exploding.

"Now I'll tell you again to get in or I think your dad would love to hear about this" He said whilst smirking.

I looked at Sky Who was about to tear off on My dad's business associate ,I tugged on her hand meaning we should go with him but clearly Sky wasn't having it .

"What's the most that could happen ,I rather take this risk than walk home ,it's cold and we're tired" I whispered to Sky but she still wasn't having it .

"Please Sky please let's just get home" I begged.

With that I opened the car door and I entered pulling Sky inside .As soon the door closed the car sped off .Somewhere during the car ride exhaustion stepped in and I slowly drifted into an unwanted abyss.