Chapter Twenty One

Guys go follow @tiannak609 on instagram for more cover drawing like those ,I've been telling her (my bestfriend) to add colour to make those drawings pop and GUYSSSS she finally listened!!!!!!!!!!!!

*****

Mia King's POV

"Woah" I awed as the SUV slowingly entered the large iron gates and drove up the extensive driveway to a lavish victorian like mansion. 'Is this where Sky spent her summers ,damn and to think I thought my parents were rich' I thought, staring at the mansion which had captivated me.

The car came to a complete halt and the driver got out and opened our door, Sky got out not even shocked and just walked inside not waiting on her uncle and I followed behind.

Following Skylar ,she led us inside the house which was a site to be admired but at the pace Sky was walking the sites of the beauty house merely whipped past as she led me up some stairs ,down a hallway to the second to last door and she just turned the knob and entered and i just followed not wanting to stand around in the strange house. The room or should i say bedroom looked just like Sky's own back home.

"Okay ,Sky you never mentioned your uncle was seriously loaded, i see why you come here every summer ,damn this place could be a palace, but are we going to be safe here ,its so big you never know who Niklaus could have lurking around ,he could probably pay off a staff to spy on me on us " I rushed out sitting on a chair in the corner of the room while sky sat on the bed.

"Look I'm tired M, can we discuss this later" She yawned.

"Sky it's our safety ,you'll sleep after I know we're safe" I pressed.

"Look Niklaus or Romeo can't set a foot here ,much less harm us here ,they know the consequences" She assured

"How do you know that?!" I stressed ,not wanting to be attacked or kidnapped in my sleep.

"Because my uncle is the second in command of the Russian Mafia Mia jeez can I sleep now or do you want to grill me more ,I'M IN SO MUCH PAINNNNN" Sky snapped ,damn I had almost forgotten the beating Sky took at the hand of steroid hulk . 'What kinda best friend lets something like that slip their mind shit' I wondered

"Okay" I breathed out.

*****

Two Weeks Later

"Mia ,you can't kick your leg straight forward ,you're creating an opportunity to grab your ankle and break it" I scolded me for the tenth time, as she was teaching me hand to hand combat .She had been trying to teach me this every afternoon for the past two weeks.

"Again,this time roll your hips to help the mobility of your foot,don't stiffen your body,stand loosely on the balls of your feet" She instructed more like shouted but okay.

Taking a deep breath, shaking my arms out and trying the kick again ,only for my foot to be caught by Sky who gave it a sharp twist enough to cause me momentary pain.

"Ouch what was that for" I yelped

"You're not listening ,I said do not stiffen your body ,if you were relaxed you would have been able to easily slide and twist your ankle out" She spoke.

"Can you show me the thing with the knives again?" I nagged.

"No, think about this logically,what will you do if there's no weapon around ,what will you do huh,you need to know how to fight" She explained putting a hand on her forehead.

"Okay ,okay" I replied.

"Gimme five sets of right hooks ,left hooks and blocks" She instructed ,putting the guard up awaiting my start.

'Deep breaths Mia', 'Deep breaths Mia'

On the balls of your feet Mia

'Right hook ,Left hook' I chanted mentally as my tape wrapped fist hit the guard

'Block' I continued chanting mentally for the rest of the sets.

"See you're getting it we'll just do this for another hour and then maybe get something to eat" Sky said, as i bent over trying to catch my damn breath ,I've seen Sky do this but she doesn't get out of breath as I do ,I'm starting to theorize that maybe she's a machine.

"An HOUR that's too long" I yelled, wanting nothing more than to go to the kitchen and have Olga whip me up one of those delicious russian treats.

"No isn't ,plus one more hour and I'll tell Olga to whip up a five course Italian meal and you'll have all the Tiramisu you can eat" Sky bargained ,this girl knows I can't turn down italian food and tiramisu too ,just the thought of tiramisu starts a riot in my stomach .

"Deal" I answer, giving to the cravings of my belly.

"Okay back to leg moves ,I want to practice the roundhouse kick on the punching bag in combination with some left and right jabs ,also remember the leg hook that i showed you remember that ,and when you're done we'll spar" Sky told me.I just nodded and move to the punching bag.

'Left,left,left,right'

'Left,left,left,right' I chanted mentally as i landed jab after jab on the punching bag

'Roundhouse' I attempted the first roundhouse only to fall on my ass

'Left,left,left,right'

'Roundhouse' failed

'Left,left,left,right'

'Roundhouse' failed.

"Arghhhhhhhhhh" I shouted frustrated ,I started shoving the punching bag not likely the fact that i'm not able to do a roundhouse kick.

"I think you've had enough for today,also my uncle just came back from Ukraine and I'm going to tell him" Sky spoke while walking towards me sitting on the floor. Sky's uncle had left for Ukraine the morning after Sky and I arrived here.

"You really want to tell your uncle,what if this hurts my parents ,they are the ones who made the deal ,we don't know the outcome" I voiced.

"Look Mia,I'll make sure uncle Vlad doesn't hurt your parents, I can't say the same for Niklaus and Romeo" She spoke and I can almost feel how Sky's body tensed as she mentioned Romeo's name.

"About Romeo,it's okay to be hurt, you know" I told her.

"I'm not hurt, I was stupid to think a guy like him was genuinely attracted me ,it's done thats the last time ,i put my feelings in anything" Sky said in a monotone meaning she doesn't want to talk or dwell on what happened between her and Romeo.