Chapter Thirteen

"Mmmmmmmm this is so gooddddd" Sky grumbled as she bit into her ground beef burger.After much debating and rock paper scissors Sky and I ended up at Burger King ,seated in the far corner with the cardboard crown on ,causing us to get some concerned looks from the staff and other customers.

"What the fuck is their problem cant a girl enjoy the crown why give it if they dont want it to be worn"Sky sneered throwing a nasty look at a couple who were watching us.

"I don't know but I think it's time to bring out Drama Queen Skylar" I dared.

"They might piss themselves and run out of here all the more reason to do it don't you think" I continued making eye contact with Sky ,I saw her preparing herself and I put on my bitch face.

"Ross and Rachel you better quit staring before i make your boyfriend there into a nugget fucker" Sky scowled at the coupled

"Wh-wh-what?" The girl Sky named Rachel stammer

"I don't think you really want a definition babe?" I commented

"Maybe"she chimed

"Well then take your imagination on a spin and you might see it then" Sky replied

"Listen here you slut ,you wouldn't call me a nugget fucker if i was fucking you" Ross told sky.

"Sorry I say no to community dick ,but i have this friend his name is Micheal he would straighten you out" Sky reasoned

"I'm not gay ,you $5 prostitute ,don't you have a customer to statisfy or something" Ross smirked.

"It's okay to be in the closet sweetie ,I know you have dildos at your reach at home but a real dick is better ask your girlfriend over there ,I'm sure she'd help find the right guy cause she's had a lot" Sky spoke calmly.

The guy was left shocked but he then snapped out of it and marched up to Sky like he was about to hit her or something.

"Ah ah ah don't try it pretty boy I'll slice you" I warned ,shooting up out of my seat

"You BITCH!!!!" I heard Rachel say

"I'm guessing your imagination showed you it huh,I thought it would have had to call my kindergarten teacher to explain it to you"Sky spoke to her like a child.

"Rachel sweetie nobody calls her a bitch but me ,try it one more time and I'll make sure you and pretty boy take a stretcher out of here" I said calmly

"I call it as I see it and she.is.a.bitch and you with them raggedy ass clothes you can't do shit you're all bark no bite you whore,don't you have to go and find someone to fuck so you can afford your next meal or you're gonna just eat boneless children" Rachel gritted out and the next thing you know I was the front of her tempted to hit her but I like to rail people up if it was Sky she would be on the floor.

"Sweetie ,I see you've been having sex more than you shower ,have you had your doctors check up ,you know you gotta get your pills ,Chalmydia doesn't just disappear or was it gonarrhea its been so much my memory is shot" I told her kindly ,I could basically see the fire in her eyes ,I've got her right were i want her.

"YOU DONT KNOW ME YOU SLUT" Rachel screamed,shoving me causing me to stumble falling. Sky was ready to take action but I signalled her no by this time we had gotten everyone's attention in Burger King.

"Hey pretty boy did you know she gave you an STD or haven't you checked yourself ,doesn't it burn when you pee yet" Sky commented to the Man as I was getting up off the floor.

"Skyy always the spoilerrrr,remember she didn't want him to know" I scolded Sky ,looking back at Rachel.

"Sky I think we have brought enough bad news to the Lovely couple is best we........." Before I could finish my statement ,I was on the floor with Rachel on top of me trying to land a punch ,meanwhile Pretty boy tried to restrain Sky but ohhhh was he in for a surprise.

Within a second Sky hit Ross right in the nose sounding off a crack indicating that she just broke it leaving him stumbling

"You you just broke my nose"Ross screeched

"Well aren't you putting Columbus to shame quite a discovery you made" Sky beamed.

As i was distracted staring at Sky ,Rachel had successfully landed a solid punch on my face and I was done with my little pity party as I flipped her over and started to pummel the bitches face in.As punch after punch connected to her face I could see she was about to go unconscious but that didn't stop me until I was pulled off of Rachel. Not looking around to see who it was I broke out of their hold and started kicking Rachel.

I was snatched again but i fought against the persons hold as I was still seeing red and it wasn't until i felt cold metal against my skin and I was being read my Miranda Rights did i realize i was being arrested ,I began to look around frantically for Sky who was in cuffs standing over a knocked out Ross and the policeman who handcuffed her was sporting a busted lip.

Our eyes settled on each other and all we did was smile as we were being led out into the police car.

"Hey Officer ,can i have my phone call now" Sky asked as we sat in the car on the way to the station but the officer ignored her.

"Excuse me officer ,I'd Like my phone call now" She repeated.

"When you reach the station ,beside your in handcuffs" One of the officers said sternly

"What handcuffs???"Sky smirked, showing them her free hands that were littered with bruises and the cuts in her palm were bleeding profusely.

The car came to a screeching halt as the officer ran out putting the handcuffing back on.

"Ma'am, would you like to be taken to the hospital? These cuts look serious" One of the officers stated, taking notice of what was happening with Sky's hand. All of a sudden Sky's body started to shake and tears started to run out hers ,her face was turning pink.Hell she was starting to worry me.

"Yes officer p-p-p-please its p-p-p-painful ,i'm s-s-s-starting to loose f-f-f-f-feeling in them" Sky stuttered as sobs rocked through her body the officer looked at Sky and stepped aside leaving no room for debate before coming back in the car and turning the car around.

"We're taking you to the hospital then to the station" One of the officers said.