Chapter Five

Niklaus Martinez POV

After the little spoiled bitch that was supposed to be my soon to be 'wife' stormed off and left me to listen to her parents' apologies. I left soon after I'll just have to keep an eye on her, my dad wants this arrangement and he will have it no matter what.

I got my men on her trail right away getting word that she left for the park with her friend then to a house I suppose was the friend's own.

"Do I have to stay to watch the girls party or leave?"Romeo said annoyed.

"Romeo, don't be a dick of course you have to keep watch and its boss to you" I answered seriously.

"Why you so rude man did this girl shove something up your ass Boss" Romeo joked

"Just fucking watch romeo" I said gruffly.

Romeo Harandez has been my best friend since birth. We were both born into the mafia and our moms planned their pregnancy together which caused that Ass to be born two days after me.At least I came first I guess.I thought in this life, friendships can be bought for the time being and when that time is up they go or I make them disappear but at least I got a brother out of it.

I still want to know when she leaves and since it's her birthday as I'm told, I know she definitely wouldn't want to spend it with her parents.

'Who does that to their only daughter?' I thought to myself almost feeling bad for her.

Like clockwork late that night I got word that they were leaving.

"Follow them and tell me back where they go" I ordered

"Aye aye Boss" Romeo mocked .

"Just pulled up at the Indigo club dude"said Romeo reported a few minutes later

"I'll be there in a few minutes" I said

"Why you following this chick man it's creepy, plus It's practically written in stone that she'll be your wife so no need to stalk" Romeo said pushing my button

"Exactly She's my soon to be wife SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME DO AS I PLEASE" I shouted at Romeo.

"Or else what"he chuckled and went offline

A few minutes later I arrived to see Romeo outside waiting and went up to him.

"So nik is she hot hot or smexy beautiful????" Romeo questioned feigning curiosity.

"What is the difference bro?"I asked rolling my eyes

"Um well hot hot is like see could do runway and the other one is like you wanna show off but also not let others see cause they will want" He said in a serious tone

"She's reasonable, it doesn't matter not like I'm actually going to settle and be loyal to the bitch so cool out man" I said smirking.

We entered the club and went to the VIP section that has a high view of the entire club. Romeo went off probably to get laid ,I assumed as usual.

But I stayed and had the girls trying to get my attention as I focused on what's mine. The red head looked good in that little dress that hugged her curves and wondered how it would feel when I got my hands under there.I watched as he friend climbed up on a table and started to twerking thinking that Pelirroja was going to get her friend down ,to my surprise she joined her friend. She looked undeniably sexy ,I never pegged her as a dancer .I had to restrain myself from going to take off the table. She was to be my wife soon after all.

My eyes were glued to her ass as they moved up and down ,left and right as she twerked for what seemed like hours ,I could definitely get used to that site. Damn does she even realize how sensual she looks ,I wouldn't be surprised if some thirsty ass man came and swept her off her feet ,hell I've been restraining myself all night for hastily striding over there and snatching her up for causing a major bulge in my pants.

All of a sudden she stopped dancing and headed in the direction of the washroom. I watched her carefully only to notice a strange man had followed slowly behind her and it pissed me off. The man looked suspicious so I left my spot and went in their direction also, only to find the motherfucker forcing himself of what's mine all I saw was red and rushed in to start beating him .

He could have payed off some other whore to have him fun but he rather rape another ,all these thoughts just kept fueling my anger and sometime in between she left and seeing as the man was passed out cold i went out too got into my car to leave but I saw Pelirroja and her friend

She was crying while pulling her friend  to leave .

"Is she really that weak" I thought out loud.

I pulled up alongside them making myself know and said "get in" with a cold expression on my face Pelirroja looked surprised to see me while her friend looked at me as if she could actually hurt me it was a funny sight to see

She convinced her friend to let me take them home and they hopped in

With pelirroja drifting off to sleep almost instantly but her friend didn't seem eager to join her she just glared at me.

"Listen here fucker if you think you'll just have her think again I'd cut your balls off and feed it to you on a silver platter before you're her husband"the girl suddenly said. I just smirked and kept driving as she kept glaring.