2.

Namjoon put his keys down on the counter and turned around to look at his model. He brought up his finger to his lips and mumbled a soft "Shh."

The model nodded his head and Namjoon kept walking down the hallway. He heard the piano being played from the music room.

When he turned around he found his model standing across the room perfectly still where he had left him.

"Come here. Be as quiet as you can please." He whispered.

Once again he nodded walking towards Namjoon. "We're going to the living room, yeah?"

No words were said. The model only agreed by following him behind. It's what he was designed to do either way.

"Okay, have a seat please." Namjoon said.

The model took a seat on the floor and Namjoon quickly shook his head. "No, no, sorry. I have to be more specific have a seat there." He pointed to the couch.

When he was sitting on the couch Namjoon looked at him. He didn't blink, didn't do much, all he did was stare ahead.

"Hey?"

The model acknowledge his voice and looked up. "You can speak right?" He wondered. He hoped he hadn't forgot to wire the speech part.

"Yes. I didn't know if you wanted me to."

His voice was soft, sweet, and very pleasant to the ears like he had wanted. His hair was a dark black color and his face was cute and tiny.

"Very well. You didn't say a word on the way here. I just wanted to make sure."

"I understand."

"Sorry for the clothes. I'm aware I'm taller than you. They look a bit big."

He looked down at his outfit which consisted of a long red t-shirt and a black pair of shorts.
The shorts were too big for his tiny waist.

He knew they weren't his size. "I accept your apology. I believe I'm supposed to say it's okay and smile." He mimicked.

Namjoon chuckled, "Yeah. It feels a little too forced, but you'll get better at it."

"I will try my best."

"Listen, you're very smart. You're the smartest out there at the moment. However, you're not used to acting human and I'm going to have to teach you."

"Yes. I am very smart. I was created by you Kim Namjoon. Your IQ is 148 which means you are very gifted and highly advanced."

"Whoa. You do know everything about me."

"It is my job to make you happy."

"Yeah, about that...." he mumbled.

"Yes?"

"I brought you here to make someone very important to me happy. Not myself. This is who I created you for. Not for me. For him."

The boy titled his head. He was intelligent, but was extremely confused at the moment. He knew the temperature outside, the wind speed, how fast Namjoon's heart was beating, but he couldn't read his mind. That was troublesome.

"I believe I was designed for you. I know I was. You created me to your taste."

"I had to lie. My boss would've never allowed it. Do you understand?"

"Lying. Oh. Yeah. Humans tend to lie. That's totally normal. However, I don't think I can."

"But you can. You were designed to have imperfections too. That's one of yours."