27.

"Namjoon? Namjoon?" Taehyung called turning off the faucet.

He waited a few seconds and instantly became impatient. He sighed heading to the door, but just then it opened up.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook peeked.

"Umm where's Namjoon?"

"He's still not home."

"What? It's past five."

"He works late today remember?"

Taehyung groaned. Jungkook was right. He was so out of it he couldn't even keep track of the days.

"Can I help you? Do you need to use the bathroom?"

"No." He mumbled embarrassed.

"Whatever you need I'll be glad to help you."

"I need to shower okay? And Namjoon helps me do that."

Jungkook nodded. No wonder the bathtub was filled with water. "If you want..."

"No. That's so embarrassing." He said with a red face.

"Why? I'm only going to do it to help you. I don't even have to look at you. I'll close my eyes the whole time."

Taehyung looked at the bathtub for a brief second. He wanted to decline his offer and stand his ground, but he really needed a bath.

"Fine. You can't look unless I tell you to."

Jungkook grinned getting inside the bathroom. He closed the door and made sure to lock it before forgetting.

"Okay. First we have take off your clothes."

"You have to close your eyes." He repeated mortified.

"Okay. They're closed." He told. Taehyung slowly raised his hands so he could pull his shirt off.

Jungkook did fine without seeing. He could hear his breathing and make out where he was sitting.

"Okay now your pants—"

"I'll unbuckle and bring them down as much as I can. Then you pull it the rest of it down okay? Still keep your eyes closed!"

"Okay. Understood." He waited patiently for him. He could hear his labored breathing and knew this was difficult for him.

"Alright." He whispered a bit out of breath. Jungkook reached over and grabbed his pants pulling off.

"You're keeping your underwear?" He wondered once he didn't feel them.

"Yeah." He mumbled shyly.

"That's totally okay. So, to put you in there I actually have to open my eyes. I promise I won't look at you directly."

Taehyung's heart raced taking a shaky breath. Then finally responded. "Okay." That's all he could really say.

Jungkook opened both eyes and avoided making eye contact. He reached down and picked up him up in his arms with no problem.

Taehyung kept looking down at the floor his blush deepening. Jungkook gently put him down in the water.

"Do you need me to help you wash?" He asked while looking up at the ceiling.

"I'm okay." 

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Jungkook. I'm sure. I'm not stupid okay? I know how to wash my hair."

"I-I'm sorry. I was just trying to help. I'll excuse myself and give you space." He softly said standing up.

Taehyung bit the inside of his lip feeling guilty for snapping. He couldn't help it. He just felt angry all the time.