28.

Jimin closed his eyes enjoying the warm water on his body. He had been in the shower for a long time now.

Who knew this could be so relaxing?

After the horrific night he had, he needed this peace time. Being a human sucked. At times he even told himself it would be better to be like before.

But he kept pushing through the unknown and the pain. At least now he had this feeling for Yoongi.

That was something he didn't want to ever let go of.

The worst part of it all was that Yoongi was still in love with Hoseok. How would he ever compete with him?

Instead of overthinking too much he kept showering. He could worry about that later. It would be there when he got out.

So, he grabbed body wash and rubbed it over him. He started with his face then down to his neck.

As he got lower to his crotch area his breathing got faster. He started experiencing pleasure he didn't think existed.

It started off as innocent touches. As it progressed it got more lusty. His body was moving and he couldn't control it.

Even soft moans and groans escaped his lips. He kept touching himself until he satisfied every possible need he had.

The burning sensation in the pot of his stomach grew until he released with a shaky breath.

Once he was done he looked down at his erection with a blush. Why was he so embarrassed about it?

It had felt good just two seconds ago. Why did it feel so shameful all of the sudden? He quickly rinsed off and made sure to wash his hands for a longer period of time.

When he got out the shower he dried himself and avoided looking at his crotch area. All this time he had looked at it like just any other part of the body.

Like an ear, or an arm, or an eye. Now, every time he looked at his private area all he could think about was lusty thoughts.

Once he was dressed up he made his way to the kitchen. He could smell the food Yoongi was cooking from steps away.

"About time. Where you building the shower or something?" He chuckled.

"What?" He asked confused.

"It's a joke Jimin. You know because you took so long? Never mind. Are you hungry? Better be because I made a shit ton of food."

"Should you even ask that? I'm always hungry. Don't be a pillock." He said sitting down.

"Where the fuck do you get your shitty ass insults from? They're not good by the way."

"From my head. Of course they're good. They're unique. I don't need to use vulgar language like yourself to make a point." He smirked.

Yoongi rolled his eyes mocking him behind his back. "I know you're mocking me. So lovely to see how fascinated you are with me."

"Not fair. You have superhuman abilities that's how you know what I'm doing." He told finally looking at him.

"Talking about that why didn't you give me a pair of eyes in the back of my head? That'd be very useful. What if these eyes get tired? What will I use then?"

"Umm your other senses. Duh."

"Well, I would've liked an extra set of eyes and an extra set of arms. At least let me be more flexible or something."

"How do you know you're not flexible? Maybe you are. You just haven't tried."

Jimin shrugged, "Maybe you can show me how flexible I am."