15.

"Hi Mr. Namjung. I'm Kim Namjoon. I know I've already introduced myself through the phone, but I wanted to do it personally. It's a pleasure to meet you. Thank you for this opportunity."

"Hello Namjoon. It's a pleasure to meet you as well. I should be the one thanking you for coming over. I really hope you're able to help out my son. Come on right this way."

Namjoon smiled following him behind. The house was immense compared to his own. He had always been wealthy, but this guys house surpassed anything he'd seen before.

"Would you like something to drink?"

"No sir. I'm okay. Thank you."

"Alright then. You can have a seat here. Now where is Seokjin?" He mumbled.

Namjoon sat down on the couch. There was a fancy chandelier hanging from the ceiling. It was quite eye catching.

"Seokjin?" He called.

After a couple seconds went by he apologized embarrassed, "Excuse me. Let me see where he's at."

"Don't worry sir. I'm in no hurry." He lied. In all reality he was in a big hurry. He had skipped lunch because he was almost late here.

Now he was starving and that made him grumpy. This Seokjin dude already seemed irresponsible and on top of that he also ignored his dad.

Namjoon didn't even know him and he could already perceive the type of person he was going to be.

"Are you kidding me? If you don't want to take this serious I don't want you to embarrass me." His father whispered quietly.

Namjoon was too invested admiring the paintings on the walls he hadn't heard them walking down the steps.

"Of course not father. I do take this serious. I want to learn about science."

"Then why the hell do I walk in on you getting a blow job?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't know the meeting was today."

"This is what I'm talking about. You're irresponsible." He sighed annoyed.

Jin rolled his eyes, "I'm going to the bathroom. I'll meet you in the living room."

"I'm going to have to go. I have to meet some clients soon. You better behave Seokjin. My friend sent his worker. I don't want to hear you did something stupid."

"Yes father. Understood."

"Very well." He responded adjusting his tie. When he walked back to the room Namjoon immediately got up from the couch.

"You're going to have to excuse me. I have to meet some clients. My son will be right out. He was...taking care of something."

"No problem sir."

"You can have a seat. He might take a while."

"Okay. Thank you." He took a seat back down and took out his phone.

There was a text from Jungkook on his screen. He opened it up and the picture loaded.

It was a close up selfie of him. The text underneath read, "look namjoon!! i know how to take pictures now!!"

He smiled sending him a smiley face and thumbs up with the phrase "good job". A sudden noise made him get up abruptly.

His eyes landed on a pretty tan boy with a radiant smile. His hair was a washed out orange and his cheekbones were the prettiest he'd ever seen.

This boy looked like his face had been carved by the angels themselves.

"Hi. I'm Namjoon. You must be Seokjin?"