20.

Yoongi waved goodbye to the employee standing by the gate. He dug inside his pocket looking for his car keys.

When he finally found them he accidentally dropped his empty coffee cup on the ground. Before he could reach over to pick it up someone took it.

"Still drinking coffee huh? You know it's horrible for your teeth?"

"Jin. Hi. Yeah...I'm still obsessed with coffee." He whispered.

Jin smiled handing him the cup back. "So you work here now?"

"Yeah. Umm...yes."

"Cool. I totally forgot about that. I'm still waiting for your call."

"Sorry. I...I don't know." He told unable to lie.

He was a horribly liar to begin with. Jin's intimidating gaze didn't make it any easier to deal with.

"You don't know?"

"It feels weird talking again. Am I making sense to you?"

"No. It doesn't make sense. You're the one making it weird."

He sighed, "I suppose. I can't get over what happened."

"But, I'm still your best friend right?" He asked concerned.

He nodded, "Of course."

"Do you want to come to a dinner I'm hosting? Namjoon will be invited too. I know you work with him."

"Dinner?" He wondered. The first person to come to mind was Hoseok. The thought of seeing him after so long made him queasy.

"Yes. It's Thursday evening. Nothing big really. The dinner is actually for your boss."

"My boss?"

"Yep. He's been really nice to me. Even more than my father," he chuckled. Then cleared his throat before they got into that subject.

It was a forever long story.

"Anyways. Yeah."

"Will he be there?" He whispered.

Jin shrugged, "Do you want him to be there?"

Now the one that shrugged was him. He wasn't sure he was ready to face him. First, he wanted to know everything about Hoseok's life.

He wanted to know if he was dating someone. Was he happy? Did he miss him? He needed to know this before facing him.

It was for mental preparation.

"I don't know." He finally responded.

"Maybe I should invite him. I think you need some closure."

"Closure? Why-why do you say that? Is he..." over me?

"I'll rather not get into it. He's my friend too. I don't want to be in the middle of this. I care about you both."

"Don't invite him." He quickly said. After hearing the word closure it scared him. Jin nodded in understatement.

"Okay. I won't."

"I should get going. I need to do some stuff."

"Alright. Can I count you in for that dinner?"

"Sure."

"Great. Umm..." he awkwardly extended his arms for a hug. Yoongi cleared his throat and leaned in for one.

He remained tense for the couple of seconds that they were close. When he pulled away he forced a smile.

"Goodbye Jin."