8.

"Hi. Can I come in?"

Taehyung kept playing the piano with his eyes closed. The model cleared his throat and spoke up once again.

Only this time knocking on the door to get his attention. "Can I come in?" He repeated. Taehyung stopped and turned around.

"Did my brother send you?"

"No. I sent myself. I brought you food." He said extending the plate.

"Not hungry."

"Well, can I leave it just in case you do get hungry?"

"Whatever."

"Okay. I like that song that you're playing by the way."

"What are you doing still standing there?"

"I haven't gotten your permission to walk in."

Taehyung chuckled, "Okay. I guess you can come in."

The model did so and placed the food plate on the counter beside him. "So how has your day been?"

"Good."

"What's your favorite color?"

Taehyung shrugged in response. It felt like an icebreaker talk and he hated those. Everyone always walked around eggshells when being around him.

Now even this model did it and he wasn't even human.

"Mine is black. Namjoon likes black too."

"Are you sure that's your favorite color?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Because Namjoon made you like that color. Technically, you didn't even pick it."

"I suppose you're right. I don't mind it though. Is yours blue?"

He shook his head no. "Then why did you dye it blue?" He asked pointing to his hair. Taehyung sighed, "You ask a lot of questions you know that?"

"I'm just trying to get to know you." He responded.

"Sure. You're just doing what my brother is telling you to do. You don't have to pretend. You don't have to be here. I'm boring and you don't have to stick with me."

"Who says you're boring? You're mysterious. I'm curious about you. I really am trying to understand you."

"Right."

"Your blue is fading. You need to retouch it. You should do red next."

He shrugged continuing to play. Why didn't this guy give up? Was his commitment to please Namjoon so strong?

"I think it'll look good. I'm great at visualizing things. I see it. It will look very good on you."

"Stop kissing my ass."

The model raised both eyebrows, "But...I...I'm not." He felt his face turn hot and he touched his cheeks.

"Oh my. I think I'm overheating." He said paranoid.

Taehyung chucklef, "No. You're just blushing. Aren't you suppose to be super smart and know what's happening?"

"I am, but dealing with human emotions and feelings is very different. I am still adjusting."

"Mhm."

"I wasn't kissing your butt."

"Butt? Did Namjoon make you PG too?"

"No. Well...cursing is pretty vulgar."

"Right." He replied rolling his eyes.

"I was only trying to compliment you."