25.

"What the hell?" Jin asked once Jimin brought back the frame pieces with him. He had missed the rest of dinner and stayed in the bathroom instead.

Yoongi didn't look for him for two reasons. One, he was extremely guilty about pushing Jimin. Two, he was still angry at his comment.

It hurt because it was true.

If Hoseok truly did love him like he said he did why did he leave?

Yoongi was simply too scared to let go. He was scared of change and of failing. He didn't want to give up. Not just yet.

So when Jimin walked in the living room—where they were currently gathered—he avoided eye contact. The guilt he felt was too much.

"I accidentally dropped it. I don't think I can glue the pieces back together."

"So now you come to my house to destroy it?"

"Pretty much." He shrugged uninterested.

Jin rolled his eyes setting the frame to the side. He didn't really care about it. For some reason he just liked to make a big deal out of nothing.

"I'm thirsty. Where's my water?"

"You ask for so much. You know that?"

Jimin shrugged once again. Jin finished his whiskey and sighed. "You left you water cup at the dining table. Do you need me to go get it or will you break something else?"

"I might break that pretty table you have. A few glasses or plates—"

Jin became alert and straightened up. Jimin smiled, "I'm kidding of course. I'll be right back."

"Your boyfriend is a bit snappy." Jin mumbled under his breath.

"He's...going through a lot." Yoongi responded suddenly remembering that he was finally developing emotions.

How was he so careless to be so mean when he promised to help him?

"Okay. I think Jungkook and I will get going." Namjoon spoke up. This was the chance to get the hell up and leave. The dinner itself was the weirdest one he'd ever attended.

It was mostly silent and filled with awkward stares. A lot was said by only looks. And he hated feeling uncomfortable.

"May I use your restroom first?" He politely asked.

Jin saw this opportunity to have some alone time with Namjoon. "Sure. Down the hall to the left." He smirked.

Jungkook nodded and smiled at Namjoon. He could feel Jin's burning gaze as he walked out so he only looked at his lap.

On the way to the bathroom Jungkook spotted Jimin standing by the dining table. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." Jimin said staring at nothing in particular.

"Why were you gone so long? Did you two get in a fight?"

"Why're you so nosy?" He accused staring in his direction.

Jungkook's eyes widen stepping back, "Sorry. I just wanted to know if I could help."

Suddenly, Jimin felt bad for snapping so easily. It wasn't his fault. It was no ones. His emotions were just so heightened that he felt annoyed at every single little thing.

The light was too bright, the noises too loud, and the heartache was intolerable. To the point it made him literally sick.

So much was going on in his racing mind and he was alone through it all. He didn't understand why he felt that way. It felt like he was the only outcast in this world.

"No I'm the one who should apologize. I feel so agitated. I don't know it's confusing."

"Emotions are hard to understand." Jungkook softly said.

"But you've had them from the moment you were created. My creator made me cold and emotionless. Now I'm being hit with all this tsunami of feelings that I don't know how to control. It feels like I'm drowning."

Jungkook sadly looked at him. "I'm sorry you're going through that. I don't understand why he would do that."

"He wanted perfection. I guess this is his idea of it. Except I don't feel perfect at all. I feel incomplete."

"Hey, it's okay. Listen, I will teach you a few things I do when I get overwhelmed with my feelings. Give me your hand."

Jimin hesitated at first, but slowly stretched out his hand towards him. "Whenever I feel too much I like to do square breathing. It helps me calm down," Jungkook began.

He extended Jimin's hand and slowly traced the center of his palm. "What you do is inhale for four seconds and bring up your finger up like this." He said demonstrating it on his hand.

"Then hold your breath for four seconds and move your finger across your palm. Exhale for six seconds and trace your finger back down. Rest for 2 seconds and move across and you have successfully created a square on your palm. I do that over and over until I feel myself calm down."

Jimin looked down at his palm a bit doubtful. How would holding your breath and drawing imaginary squares on your palms make him feel better?

But if Jungkook was like him and he said it worked he would try it.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. I hope it helps. If you excuse I have to go to the restroom."

"Okay. Bye."

When Jungkook was away he quietly sighed picking his his water cup. He chugged it down, but still felt that knot in the back of his throat.

He wondered if it would ever go away.

Maybe he needed some fresh air. He walked back down the hallway quickly going by the living room.

Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi didn't see him go by to the door. It was already a bit dark outside. Had they really been at this dinner that long?

He closed the door behind and took a deep breath. The air was humid and very thick. For some strange reason he found that more comforting than the air conditioned mansion.

To take his mind off things he started walking around. He did the breathing technique Jungkook had taught him.

It surprisingly did help him calm down his breathing. He could finally wrap his mind around his reality.

A sudden noise made him stop and look up. He watched the gate open from afar and a car slowly drive up.

The good thing about his hearing was he could pick out noises from far away. He didn't know who was in the car. All he knew is that it was two males. They were giggling and talking about childhood stories.

Jimin kept watching the car as it got closer. The voices were now clearer and more loud. Meanwhile Yoongi was back inside an anxious mess. What was taking Jimin so long?

"Hey umm...I'm going to look for Jimin."

"Yeah better go do that before he breaks another frame."

"That was kind of my fault. Sorry."

"Taking the blame for your lover. How cute. Alright that's fine." Jin mumbled taking another sip of whiskey.

Jimin attentively stood still waiting for the two males to get out the car. He didn't know why he was so intrigued, but he kept watching.

"Oh shoot. Jin has visitors. I didn't even notice it." A guy said.

When Jimin saw him get out the car he inhaled sharply. The triggering emotions he felt within was insane.

It was none other than Hoseok himself.