41.

"I think we will find snapping turtles here." Yoongi mumbled leaning closer to the ditch. He almost lost his balance but Jimin caught him before he fell.

"Clumsy human. Let me look instead. Can't afford you to get hurt."

"I-I wasn't even going to fall. I had it under control."

"Right. I don't see one. All I see is mud and grass."

"Well we have to look closer. Come on let's keep walking." He said grabbing his hand and pulling him away.

"Okay." He obediently responded.

It was a hot humid day and the sun was so bright like it was angry at the world. Jimin didn't have a problem with it, however Yoongi had forgotten his sunglasses.

So the whole time he was squinting his eyes to even see a couple steps ahead of him. "Ahh! It's hot as shit." He told slightly aggravated.

If the temperature wasn't 60 degrees or 15 celsius he didn't want to step outside. But he swore to Jimin he'd find him a snapping turtle and he would do just that.

Even if it meant melting and dealing with the horrendous weather. "It feels amazing to me." He smiled stretching one hand out and closing his eyes.

"Fuck no. It's like an oven out in this bitch."

"Look try this!" He said pulling away.

Yoongi turned to face him and watched. Jimin was now stretching both hands out with his eyes closed.

"Do this and you'll feel the amazing sensation. The sun will soak up in your skin leaving it warm. Pay close attention to the nature noises surrounding you. It's so relaxing!"

Yoongi sighed and did what he was told. Jimin opened an eye and looked at him. He didn't look very content.

"Do you feel it?"

"Hell no. All I feel is the sweat drip in my ass crack. That's all I feel."

Jimin rolled his eyes and stood behind him. He extended his arms behind his and intertwined their hands together.

Yoongi's heart skipped a beat at his touch. "Do you feel it now?" He softly whispered against his ear.

He nervously nodded his head. Jimin too a sniff of his sweet scent and held his hands tighter. The day was approaching.

The time was running out and Jimin didn't know how to consume all of Yoongi before the day would come.

The minutes, the hours, and the days were going to quick. Slipping from his hands without control. He had told Yoongi they'd be okay.

That he would be okay.

It was a lie.

He was scared and angry. He didn't want this to end. He didn't want their love to just be a summer thing.

He wanted a forever with Yoongi. When he had told him he wanted to die the day he did he meant it with all of his heart.

Jimin felt the tears brim his eyes as he placed a soft kiss on his cheek. "You're the love of my life Min Yoongi. I have no doubt about that."

Yoongi's heart sunk to his stomach. The nostalgia hit them both like ton of bricks. Reality literally kicked them in the back with no mercy.

"You really think so?" He whispered.

"Yes." He responded against his neck.

A few seconds went by and he slowly let go of his arms. He could tell Yoongi was upset and that's not what he wanted. He wanted them both to be happy. Mainly Yoongi.