21.

"Shit. You scared me. What are you doing there?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin smiled looking up. He was sitting outside Yoongi's room holding one of his notebooks and a pen.

"I'm drawing."

"Okay. Why on the floor outside my door?" He asked walking over to the storage closet. He picked up a few clean towels and headed in the direction of his room.

"Because I don't know. It's comfortable here." He shrugged.

But he was lying.

Why was it getting easier to lie now?

And why did he feel guilt about lying?

It made him get an uneasy feeling in the center of his stomach. It made him feel like he could throw up.

He had actually been waiting for Yoongi to wake up. Lately, these nights all he did was think about him.

It was weird, but he felt like he needed to see him even just for a few seconds. That was enough to satisfy him.

As much as he hated admitting it Min Yoongi was slowly starting to get deep inside his soul. Well, technically he didn't have a soul. Either way Jimin felt incredibly fascinated by him.

"Uhh...do you want to come in?" Yoongi wondered before heading in.

"Yeah." He quickly responded following him behind. When they were in he took a seat on his bed as Yoongi fixed the towels in the bathroom.

"I needed new towels because as I got out the shower I realized I didn't have any clean ones."

"I know." He mumbled continuing to draw.

"How would you know?"

"I heard you were angry as you got out."

Yoongi turned to look at him shyly. He had forgotten that Jimin's hearing was beyond human abilities.

"Did you hear everything?" He whispered feeling his face turn red.

Now that he was very stressed about the upcoming dinner with Jin he needed to release some of it. The thought of Jimin being able to hear that embarrassed him on a different level.

He stopped drawing and looked at the paper. He felt his tummy get warm and within seconds he could feel it run all throughout his body.

Yes, he had heard it all. It didn't make him sexually aroused because he hadn't developed such emotions. That didn't mean he didn't like to hear it.

Yoongi's heavy breathing and soft groans were heavenly to the ear. That's why as much as he tried to not listen he couldn't help it.

"No." He stated quieter. He hoped he hadn't made it too obvious. Yoongi was too ashamed that he didn't even notice his blushing.

"Okay." He replied stacking more clean towels on the shelves.

When he was done he turned off the bathroom light. His face was finally back to normal so he took a seat next to Jimin.

He was still very invested in the drawing. "I thought you were never going to try your artistic skills." He commented.

"You made me artistic. It was only a matter of time."

"Yeah." He mumbled glancing at the smiley face painting on his wall. He never did realize how lonely it looked against the green color.

"Are you actually going to go?" Jimin asked. He avoided all eye contact to stop his emotions from showing.