24.

"Why're you so nervous?" Jungkook asked.

"I really don't want to be here." Namjoon sighed gripping the steering wheel tighter.

"We don't have to go in if you don't want to." He softly said.

"No we need to. I need to let that dude know he does not have control over me. That's why I have to go in there and act like nothing."

Jungkook didn't understand why Namjoon was doing this if it clearly made him upset. "Listen...I need you to do me one more favor. Can you?"

He nodded his head obediently and Namjoon smiled. "You're so sweet." He whispered.

"Thank you. What can I do for you?"

"Can you pretend to be my boyfriend? Just for a this dinner. Please?"

"You want me to be your boyfriend?" He asked with wide eyes.

"If you don't want to that's fine. I know it's a bit weird. I simply don't want to deal with that dude and—"

"I will do it. I'll be your boyfriend." He grinned with a red face.

Namjoon sighed relieved, "Thank goodness. I didn't want Seokjin to be all over my business tonight. Let's go."

Jungkook slowly got out the car and closed the door behind. They walked to the main entrance where he run the doorbell.

"I guess we better walk in holding hands huh? It'll be more convincing." He said stretching out his hand.

Jungkook looked down in awe. He took his hand and felt the butterflies within multiply more.

"Namjoon..." He mumbled under his breath.

"Huh?" He responded looking down.

"Do you like me?"

Namjoon didn't think of the double meaning of the question and nodded. "Yes. Of course I like you Kook."

"Good. I like you too." He whispered shyly smiling.

Before Namjoon could even reply the door opened up. Jin immediately looked down at them holding hands.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." He frowned crossing his arms across his chest.

"Meet my boyfriend Jungkook." He grinned satisfied at the response. He hoped with this Jin would leave him alone for good.

"I invited you not him. You can wait out in the car." He bitterly told Jungkook.

"Excuse me?" He asked perplexed.

"No. Either Jungkook comes in with me or I leave."

"Fine. I guess we'll just have to feed you the dog food. We have no extra." He smirked turning around.

"He won't. He's just an asshole." Namjoon whispered.

"I heard that." He screamed.

"Good!"

"He is a bit mean. Thank you for defending me. You're such a hero." The younger gushed.

"No problem."

While this was happening Yoongi and Jimin had just pulled up into the driveway. He slowly approached the gate.

The employee didn't need verification because he recognized Yoongi right away. Jimin kept looking out the window.

After their argument last night—well more like Jimin's argument last night—Yoongi decided to make up for it.

He made him a sandwich. Not just any sandwich, but a fancy one with lettuce, tomato, and cheese.