26.

Jimin froze when landing eyes on him. Hoseok was laughing at something the other guy had said.

"Your hair looks so good light brown."

"You like it better than the orange?"

"Any hair color looks amazing on you. Light brown just does something to me." He said opening the car door.

Jimin could definitely tell why Yoongi was deeply in love with him. Hoseok was gorgeous. Even more than the pictures.

He wore an extravagant neon yellow oversized shirt, black shorts, long neon socks, and black vans.

Nothing compared to Jimin's ugly style.

He slowly looked at the other male getting out the car. He was tall, blonde, and had facial structures to die for.

"Okay shhh. Let me text Jin. I know he said he had visitors over. I don't want to intrude."

"Babe, can't you just wait until tomorrow?" The blonde asked.

Babe.

They were a couple.

"Shoot. He's not responding." Hoseok mumbled.

"Why can't we just come back?"

"I can't sleep without my pillow! I know it sounds weird, but I literally can't." He chuckled.

"You're so cute."

When they walked up front they finally saw Jimin. "Oh. Hey." Hoseok said slightly surprised.

"Hi." He responded a bit breath taken.

"Umm...excuse me." He smiled cheekily trying to get by.

Jimin stood in front of him blocking the entrance. The blonde guy immediately became defensive.

"What's your problems dude?"

Hoseok held the guys hand and pulled him back. He wasn't the violent type. He hated confrontation and violence in general.

Jimin didn't even acknowledge the guys attitude because he had just heard Yoongi coming down the hall.

He immediately went into panic mode. If Yoongi saw Hoseok here with his new boyfriend he would be devastated.

He couldn't bare to cause Yoongi that much pain. Sure he had wanted to hurt him while ago, but not to this extend.

That would just be selfish.

Yes, he had been selfish before. Not when it came to Yoongi. He couldn't be selfish with him.

"Jin is not home. I'm one of his friends and came looking for him. I arrived late and they were gone. I guess they went somewhere." He laughed just to make it seem more convincing.

Hoseok wasn't very convinced but he agreed either way. "Oh I see. Well, I guess I'll just stop by tomorrow. Uhh nice to meet you...?"

"Jimin. Park Jimin."

"Nice to meet you Jimin. I'm Hoseok and this is my boyfriend Hoshi."

"Nice to meet you too. I should probably get going to since no one is home." He walked by them hoping they'd start heading out too.

Yoongi was closer. He could hear his breathing and steps approach. Luckily, the couple walked back to the car.

"Jin has never mentioned him." Hoseok said once the door was shut.

"Are you jealous?" Hoshi snickered.

"No, no, I just thought it was weird."

"Looks like you're going to have to use my pillow tonight."