17.

"Hey. How are you?" Namjoon asked. Yoongi raised both eyebrows as a greeting while he swallowed the food in his mouth.

"Good and yourself?" He asked once he could speak. Sure he talked with a mouth full in front of Jimin, but not if front of others.

"Good. Wow. I see you're defenitely switching it up now."

"Ahh. Jimin made this. He has a lot of spare time."

"That's so nice of him. Jungkook makes food for me too! He's the sweetest."

"Oh Jimin didn't make this for me. I stole it."

"Oh. Okay." Namjoon responded confused.

"Yep."

"How was your weekend?" He asked taking a seat in front of him. He opened up the container which was filled with spaghetti. Jungkook had made for him.

"Ehh...it was okay. It was my work weekend so that was fun."

"Don't you like spending time with your model?"

"That's very debatable. How was your weekend? Didn't you go see uhh...Jin?"

The reason he had brought that up in the first place was because he still hadn't messaged him. He couldn't bring himself to make plans with him.

It was simply too weird and it hurt to even think about it. It was too painful to know that their friendship had slowly gone down the drain.

Namjoon stopped eating and looked up. He had a blank stare. It took him a couple of seconds to speak again.

"Yeah. I did."

"You don't sound very thrilled about it."

"I will try to say this the nicest way I can. Your friend is a dick."

Yoongi hummed taking a sip of his water. Namjoon raised an eyebrow, "You don't seem very surprised about my comment."

"I'm not. Jin can come off as rude and arrogant."

"He is rude and arrogant. I don't understand how you're friends with him."

"I've known him for a long time. He's very nice to me, but I am aware his personality is strong. Not everyone can handle that."

"I sure can't. I'll much rather work with his friend. He was really nice to me and had the prettiest smile! I mean he was such a happy person that it literally made me happy just to see him. His hair was this washed out orange and it looked really good. I could never pull that off."

No, it can't be.

"His friend? Do you know his name?" He whispered.

"Uhh...Hoseok. That's what Jin called him. I'm telling you he was really..."

Yoongi stopped listening once he heard his name. His thoughts were racing to the max so even if he wanted to pay attention he couldn't.

It was Hoseok.

He had orange hair now.

He was happy.

He was still friends with Jin.

He was over at Jin's house.

That was so close to him.

"Everything okay?"

"Huh? Yeah. I-I should get going." He mumbled getting up. The food didn't taste as good as it did a while back.

"Okay. Talk to you later."