Chapter 11

Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better

•••

Orianna's POV

"You guys wanna go for a walk?" I ask my two siblings, breaking then from whatever they were arguing about.

"Wes, Yana!" Zoe immediately shouts.

"Okay, lemme get changed." I sigh as I enter the bedroom.

Hopefully going for a walk will help with whatever is wrong with my tummy, I've already tried pooping thrice and nothing is happening. It's really getting on my nerves.

I pull out some track pants and a tank top before changing into it and pulling my hair into a pony, I have to braid it.

"Zoe!" I holler out after putting on my double strap slides.

"Yes! Ahhh, Bwandon, leave me!" I hear her scream.

"Let her go, Brandon!" I swear these kids will argue and fight over any and everything.

"Yes, Yana." She walks in.

"Come change." I point to her vest and panties.

I remove the best that she has on for a cuter one and put on some shorts over her panties. The tiny thing didn't out on some shorts after her bath because I didn't get it for her.

I place her on my lap before putting on some tiny trainers on her feet.

I eye her hair and make a mental note to undo and wash it, if not today then maybe tomorrow or something.

"Brandon, you gonna change?" I ask as we step out.

"Yeah." He replies before playfully growling at Zoe, causing her to shriek and to hide behind me.

He chuckles before moving to the room.

"What's wrong with y'all?" I ask Zoe.

"Bwandon is a cood." She giggles.

"What?" I confusedly ask.

"He's like the coods."

"Who are those?" I ask her.

She looks up at me before shaking her head and moving to the couch.

My eyebrows move up in surprise.

Okay.

Talk about sass.

I hear a knock and move to the door.

"You better fix your attitude, Zoe. I'm not gonna be having you give me sass, especially at your three years if age." I tell her.

"But-" I zone her out and open the door.

"Hey." Quillon smiles on the other side.

"Hi." I blush and open the door wider for him to enter.

"But what?" I ask Zoe as I enter.

"But, but.." she trails off as she gives me her puppy dog eyes.

"Not gonna work, Zoe."

"I'm soyi Yana." She apologizes and looks down at her fingers that are on her lap.

"What's wrong?" Quillon asks behind me.

I turn and look up at him before answering. "She was giving me sass and I'm not about to have that."

"Oh." He chuckles. "Are you guys going out?" He asks.

"We going fowa wok. You wan' come Eon?" Zoe perks up.