Chapter 15

Orianna's POV

My eyes close and I feel myself slowly losing conscious after my second high.

I feel Quillon pull out and I immediately feel empty.

I flip over to my side and can feel sleep coming.

I whine when I'm flipped on my back and I feel something damp in-between my thighs making me hiss out from how sensitive I am.

I look at Quillon and I see him head back into the bathroom, he soon comes back and I pay the space next to me for him to come join me.

He slides in and pulls me to him.

"You should go to sleep." He kisses my forehead.

"I'll go check on the kids when you're asleep then check if there's food for you so you can eat when you get up. I did drain you." He says, sounding smug.

I shake my head and continue snuggling into him while he rubs my back.

°°°

"Thanks for calling. Bye." I hang up on my landlord.

"Who was that?" I yelp and look up at Quillon who's by the door.

"You scared me." I smile and my hand goes to my chest.

His eyes follow my movements and they stay rooted in my chest.

I quickly pull up the comforter to cover my chest when I remember that I'm unclad, unlike him who's got joggers and a shirt on.

"Sorry. Who were you talking to?" He closes the door behind him and comes to my side of the bed.

"My landlord. She called to remind me that my lease will be expiring at the end of next month and told me to think about whether I wanna renew or will be moving." I tell him about the phone call that woke me up.

"What do you think?" He asks and gets under the comforter before pulling my body to his.

"About what?" I look up at him.

"Do you wanna move out or stay there?" He asks as he plays with my hands that are on my lap.

"The place has been good and we've been there for like two years so I guess we can continue staying there." I shrug.

"But if you don't mind then I wouldn't mind you guys moving in." He places a kiss on my neck.

"No, I wouldn't want us to bother you. Living with children isn't as fun as it might seem. They fight, a lot." I look back at him.

"You guys won't be a bother, I love spending time with y'all and I really don't mind just being there for you guys." He continues massaging my thighs.

"Don't you think we're moving too fast?" I ask him.

"Do you think we're moving too fast?" He asks me.

"Is it bad that I don't think we are?" I ask, conflicted.

"It's not bad at all, love. We're the only ones allowed to set a pace for this relationship." He smiles.

"So are you guys gonna move in?" He again asks.

"Can I get time to think about it?"

"Take all the time you want." He rubs his nose on my neck.

"Are Zoe and Brandon awake?" I ask him.

"Nope. They're out, cold." He tells me.

"What time is it?" I ask, shocked that they're asleep.

"It's almost midnight." He tells me.