Chapter 16

Orianna's POV

"Uh! Yana, see. She go up." Zoe gasps.

We're currently watching Hotel Transylvania and she is gasping every second.

I lean back on the couch as I feel my head spin.

I open my eyes and focus on the tv. Zoe crawls onto my lap and I hold her close.

My eyes close again as the dizziness comes back.

I can hear everything being distant and I struggle even more to keep my eyes open.

"... Yana?..... Ana." I feel Zoe's weight off my body, I try opening my mouth but everything feels so heavy.

°°°

My eyes shoot open but quickly shut when I'm blinded by a bright light.

I turn my head to other side then open my eyes again. The first I notice is a hospital set up.

I try moving but am unable to, I look down and see Zoe's tiny form sleeping on my legs and her head on my lower tummy.

I smile at how adorable she is.

My hands move down and move her up so I can hold her.

I look out the window and see how dark it is, it must be late for her to be passed out like this.

I look at her face and see that she looks like she's been crying. Chubby cheeks and puffy eyes.

I immediately feel bad for scaring her like that. I wonder why I fainted.

Was I dehydrated again?

I wonder who brought me here and where Brandon is.

I hug Zoe's tiny body to my own and lie in the bed.

The both of us lie there for a while and I start feeling sleepy again.

Just as my sleep gets closer, the door opens, making me feel wide awake again.

"They're both sleeping." I hear Brandon say.

"Nevermind." He says when I look up.

I spot Quillon walk in behind him with a bag.

"Hey." He smiles at me.

I carefully sit up and smile back at him.

"How you feeling?" He kisses my forehead.

"I feel fine. Was I dehydrated again?" I ask him.

Brandon plops himself on a chair by the door and pulls out what looks like a phone and busies himself with it

"Did you say something?" I look back at Quillon.

"No." He lets out a sigh then pulls a chair near the side of my bed.

"You're sick." He tells me, making my heartbeat pick up.

"Okay.." I expect him to continue but he just looks at me.

"How did you end up here?" I ask as I eye his suit class self.