Epilogue

Orianna's POV

"Zoe!" I call out to the toddler.

"Yes." I hear her voice but no tiny footsteps follow the voice.

"Zoe!" I call out again.

I hear a whine before there's stomping.

"What is this?" I point to the sink.

"Dishes." She throws a glance at the sink before looking back up at me.

"Why aren't they washed?" I fold my arms and question her.

"I'm not washing today because I washed for Blandon yesterday." She says, mispronouncing Brandon's name because of the two missing teeth.

"Why did you wash for Brandon yesterday?" I ask her and her eyes widen as she realises that she just snitched on Brandon.

"I-" she looks down.

"Talk, or else you're doing the dishes today again." I fold my arms.

"He was busy so I washed for him." She looks at the floor.

"What was he busy doing that couldn't do his chore?"

She stays quiet

"Brandon!"

"Yes, Ana." He answers.

"Get here!"

He stalks into the kitchen and his eyes go wide when he sees the dishes, Zoe and I.

"Why didn't you do the dishes yesterday." I ask him.

"I'm sorry Ana. I was busy playing games yesterday. " He apologizes.

"Both you and Zoe are on dish duty tonight and have lost rights to your gadgets for the remainder of this week." I tell them then walk out the kitchen and head to their rooms.

I grab everything I can, from controllers to iPads. After two trips to their room and mine, I've collected everything and disconnected the TV's as well.

"Sup momma?" I yelp as Quillon smacks my bum.

"Stop doing that." My eyes widen.

"Stop growing that." He mocks.

I roll my eyes at his crudeness.

"What's all this?" Quillon asks as he eyes everything sitting on the little desk in our room.

"Brandon had Zoe do his chores yesterday because he was playing games, so I grounded the both of them. Zoe for not speaking up and Brandon for not doing his chores." I tell him.

"Wow. Talk about ruthless." He chuckles before kissing my neck.

"You done with your work?" I grip his shirt as he nips and sucks on my neck.

"Yep. Working on a full stomach gets the job done faster than usual." He smiles against my neck, referring to how he'd retired to his office after we had supper.

"Do you think the kids will come in here?" He pulls away from my neck before eyeing the door.

"Nope. I'm sure they'll go to sleep right after doing the dishes, the last thing they wanna do is piss me off even more." I innocently smile.

"You're evil." He chuckles and shakes his head.

He moves to the door and locks it before approaching me again.

"I wanna make sweet sweet love to you." He takes my lips into his.

Our lips smoothly move against each other in a slow dance. Very soon our tongues join the dance and my hands find themselves in is hair.