Chapter 12

Orianna

I sigh as I I feel the sleep fade away from me. I stop moving when I feel something warm on my tummy.

My eyes snap open and I see myself being spooned by Quillon, with his hand on my tummy because of how the shirt I was wearing had moved up.

Wow. Guess we fell asleep after watching tv.

He shifts in his sleep and lies on his back, while keeping his hand on me.

Oh my word! Work!

I look around for a clock, but see none hung up on the wall. I spot an alarm clock on his bedside table, but it's facing away from us and I'm unable to see the time.

I move my body over his and try reaching for the alarm but both his hands move to my back, I look down and see that he's still asleep.

Just as I get my hand on the alarm clock, I hear the door open and a loud scream follows.

Quillon's grip on me tightens as he's awaken by the scream.

I turn back and see Marie.

"Quillon!" She shouts out in utter mortification.

Quillon groans underneath me and my hand moves away from the alarm clock, I was about to sit back ok my spot but he tightened his hold on me. Letting me know that he didn't wanna let go of me.

"Quillon! Tu ne dors pas avec moi, mais you fais aves elle!" She shouts in French.

[You don't sleep with me, but you do with her]

"Why would you do this to me? To us?!" She screams.

"Will you be quiet, Marie." Quillon says, voice deep from sleep.

I move to sit back in my place and this time Quillon lets me. He sits up and eyes Marie, and my eyes widen in shock when I only now realise that he's shirtless.

I wonder what Marie must be thinking.

"You want me to be quiet? You want me to be quiet?! Do you know what you have just done?" She gets even louder, dropping her bag to the ground.

"You just cheated on me and you're telling me to be quiet?!" She madly says.

Oh! Shit got real.
I shrink back into the bed and watch as Quillon's muscle flex while he gets out of bed.

"We were never dating, Marie. So I don't know what you mean by 'I cheated on you', because you and I were never a thing." He says, running a hand through his messy bed hair.

I pull my eyes away from Quillon and try to focus in the argument at hand.

"All those dates we had, are you trying to tell me that they meant nothing to you?" She places her hands on her hips.

I must say, she's very decked up this morning.

She's almost the same height as Quill with her heels, and has on a body fitting black dress that stops by her knees and has slits stopping mid thigh in both sides of her dress.

"What dates? You mean all those times you followed me around? Or are you maybe talking about all the times you've had your father talk me into taking you to dinner?" Quillon retaliates making her eyes widen.

"But us only dating doesn't mean you could sleep with her." She throws me a glare.

"We're not even dating!" Quillon tells her.

She lets out a loud sigh before bending to pick her bag up.

"I understand that you feel the need to say such things to me because she's here. So that's why I will come back some other time when she's not here." She dusts her bag and leaves.