Chapter 13

Orianna's POV

I eye myself in the mirror, not knowing what to do with myself.

I grab my phone and call Quillon.

"Hey." He greets.

"Hi. Sorry to disturb, but I wanted to know where we're going for the date so I can know what to wear."

"You aren't disturbing, you should know that."

"Yeah, okay. What am I supposed to wear? And don't you dare say something comfortable, because then you'll find me in my shorts and tank top." I rush through.

His laugh comes next, and causes a smile to appear on my face.

"You can wear shorts, or joggers or even track pants and it wouldn't matter. It's not like we're doing anything formal or anything." He says, his tone letting me know that he's got a smile on his face.

"You're of no help. You're supposed to motivate me to put on a cute outfit and look adorable and sexy, even." I roll my eyes.

"I bet you'll look adorable and sexy in whatever you wear." He says causing my face to heat up.

"I'm going to find an outfit, and you were useless." I roll my eyes and hang up.

I quickly close my eyes when I feel dizzy.

I open them when I feel fine and continue with my search for clothes, making a mental reminder to drink water.

I settle for a cute blue cami dress that stops a little above my knee with some black tennis shoes, not wanting to overdo anything.

He did say that it doesn't matter and all.

I pull my hair out the pony it was in after doing my edges.

I eye myself in the mirror and I pull my hair into a high puff. I redo my edges then put on some silver hoops.

I gel my eyebrows and put a little concealer on my face to hide some of my imperfections, I then make a wing on both my eyes, and thank heavens they come out looking the same, almost.

I gloss my lips and smile at my reflection.

Hoops and buns are my obsession.

I grab my small strap purse along with my phone and walk out the room.

"You should just shut up!" My eyebrows rise when I hear Zoe's voice.

"Zoe! You don't talk like that to your elder brother." I scold.

"Bwandon started." She pouts and folds her arms.

"I don't care who started what. Zoe apologize then Brandon will apologise for starting whatever he did." I say, making the both of them puff out their cheeks.

"I'm sowy." Zoe mutters out.

"Like you want to." I say in a bored tone.

"I'm sowwy, Bwandon." She eyes him.

"I'm sorry for saying you look like Sven from Frozen." Brandon laughs.

"Brandon!" I scold him.

"I'm sorry Zozo." He smiles.

I hear Zoe gasp. "Why you no call me, Yana?" She asks.

"For what?" I ask.

"Where are you going, Ana?" Brandon asks.

"Quillon is taking me out." My face warms up under their investigative stares.

"But, I no look nice." Zoe says pointing to her socks and Dora the explorer sleeping dress clad self.