1.Silent treatment

"Faster" I screamed scratching his bare back.

As a possessed man he rode with a maddening passion. I rolled my eyes back in pleasure with this earth shattering feeling building up inside me.

He bit me harder on my shoulder.

I held him by his shoulders with my ragging heartbeat and uneven breaths.

He squeezed my right breast while sucking the left one. I moaned his name for the millionth time today.

"Oh my god." I moaned holding the sheets and biting my lower lip.My moans always provokes his actions. He took my nipple between his teeth and pressed it harder evoking pleasure and more pain which is his way of reminding me of his actions even in his absence.

He thinks he's in control. I surrender completely to him. I have missed his touch since a week. I craved his human flesh, his tongue tasting my breath. We are both caught up in the moment it's like we never left eachother. As his hands move over my naked form, my body has a transitory paralysis,my mind unable to process the pleasure.

My legs are entangled around his torso. Pulling him closer I tried to kiss him on his lips but he moved his head sideways causing my kiss to drop on his earlobe. Groaning he pulled out of me abruptly and rolled to the other side of the bed.

Silence filled in this dimly lighted room. Moments later he got off the bed in his birthsuit and entered the bathroom and closed the door with a thud.

He is still mad at me over the fight we had last week. I thought I could woo him by seducing, but it only mended his libido but not his heart.

Wiping a lone tear I got up from the bed and wore my saree. Vivek stepped out of the bathroom all dressed up and went to the dressing table without sparing me a glance.

I went close and stood behind his back with a good two feet distance between us.

"Vivek, I said I am sorry, what more do you want me to do?" I asked him to receive silence as the answer.

He ignored me royally and moved to the bedside table to pick up his watch and wallet. He opened his wallet and dropped a few currency notes beside our wedding photoframe on the table for me to pay the rent. He left the room taking his phone along.

I sighed hearing the front door close and the creaking sound of the gate few seconds later.

Tucking the saree pallu near my waist I began to clean the mess we created in the bedroom.

Hearing the landline ring I rushed to the living room. "Ananya, I called you to remind to get papa those coconut barfi's while you come he is craving that thing lately." said my mother in law.

"Ma, I already packed those things with our luggage last night" I replied sitting on the sofa.

"Very well then. Did Vivek renewed the insurance? Papa is eating my head since this morning to ask you guys, he is unable to renew both your insurances because of the paperwork" she said.

" I don't know Ma, I haven't asked him. He is too busy to talk to me these days. He is caught up with the office work as he won't be attending the work for the next five days." I half lied, he isn't talking to me, that is true but not because of the office work.

"Then ask him soon. I will see you tomorrow. Have a safe journey." saying our bye's I disconnected the call.

We are going to his parents home tomorrow. I hope atleast there he talks to me normally. I know Vivek doesn't want his parents to doubt that something is going on between us.

Vivek is the most stubborn person I have ever seen in my life. But if he acts normally with me with his parents around I can melt his stubbornness a little.

It is unfair to me if he still acts the same way while I am ready to step down, even though both of us are equally wrong.

                         ****

I am happy to post the first chapter of my very first book.

After a lot of debates and discussions with myself I started this book.

This is my first book. I am still sceptical regarding my writing skills so please feel free to give your thoughts on this book, it would help me in improving my writing.

Please do drop your opinions in the comments 🙏

Love,
Misha❤️