7.Intimacy-how it all started

Warning: Few mature scenes in the chapter.🔥🔥🔥

Dragging my sleepy self from the sofa I went to open the main door. I moved aside letting Vivek inside.

"Go and freshen up I will heat the dinner." I moved to the kitchen. Vivek is late to home as he had a sudden team meeting in the office. It is around 11:00 pm now and it is past his dinner time.

Vivek came back freshening up and I served him the dinner I sat on one of the dining chairs trying hard to keep my eyes, I really did but it was so hard. I immediately stormed into the bedroom just seconds after he placed his plate in the sink and he followed me to the bedroom.

Before my head reaches the pillow my eyes softly close and my body becomes floppy. Vivek stifles a laugh, "Can't say that you don't love your bed." He cuddles in, feeling the rise and fall of his chest, the rhythmic noise slowing my own breathing and with Vivek's hand on my hair, the soporific effect is irresistible, bringing sleep.

It was still early when the clouds gave of their rain to the grass and trees when the road became alive with more splashes than my eyes could appreciate. Yet together they brought such a soothing sound, a natural melody every bit as beautiful as a mother's soulful hum, and thankfully Vivek has no office today as it is a weekend. On this rainy mornings, the tea is such a blessing; the teacup is hot and feels so divine to the hand. I sat with a newspaper and a half empty teacup near the window when I sensed Vivek's presence in the living room.

"Will you have your tea now?" I peeped through the lowered newspaper.

"Yes, with crackers," he said yawning and stretching his arms.

After finishing my half completed tea I brought him tea and settled beside him reading the newspaper. Vivek snuggled into my chest and I have to steer my attention to him which was earlier on an article about eco-friendly products, kissing his head I continued reading the article. He pulled away the newspaper and I felt a hot breath on my neck, then the tender brush of lips burning as they make contact with my neck. A hand runs through my hair, as the kisses become harder and more urgent. Another hand slides around my waist and pulls me close to his body. His kisses are now on my shoulders and in my hair.

I often wonder how far we came from being a shy and timid couple to the couple who would have sex at any time of the day, in only eight months of an arranged marriage. We had only two months of courtship period and we did not interact much and our relationship didn't grow during that time, at least that is what I felt. Sharing a house and devoting your time to a new person whom you have to spend the rest of your life with, is a bit difficult but on a positive side, it is fun discovering each other.

In the first month of our marriage, I kept my efforts in setting up this house into a home. Although we were comfortable with each other we never initiated intimacy then. Once in the second month of our marriage, Vivek's friend gave him two movie tickets as his friend could not go to the movie because of an impromptu guest visit.

Vivek and I went to the theater for that second show movie and it turned out to be a romance thriller fortunately or unfortunately, our seats were in the corner. During one of the kissing scenes, Vivek turned towards me and we stared awkwardly into each other's eyes, slowly leaning in. When our lips finally met, something like magic ignited, and the kiss deepened and my eyes were closed involuntarily. I always wondered what stories meant by melting in a kiss, then I fully understood, dissolving into Vivek's lips. As we parted I saw his eyes sparkle and lips curve up into a smile and I couldn't help but smile back.

And that is how I had my first ever kiss.

Since that day, there were more touchings and kisses and not more than that until a rainy day. It was after three months of our marriage, Vivek took me to a restaurant as he craved for biryani and I do not know how to make it back then, I had adorned myself in a black chiffon saree with white floral design on it and black blouse with a deep back.