p r o l o u g e

This is my first thiam fanfic hope you enjoy!

~

Liam and Theo had gotten decently close after the events of Season 6b but soon after they developed their friendship Theo left Beacon Hills. Liam texts Theo everyday, mostly just saying hey and hoping that one day he'll come home. The rest of the pack does not care about Theo, but they do care about Liam. They can tell that him leaving hurt him. The only one that could see the real reason was Scott. Scott McCall, being a true alpha and all, can see and smell different chemosignals than the average werewolf.

For example, love, he can easily smell love and so can most of his pack but something the rest of the pack can't do is see hidden love. This type of love can be seen by a true alpha only with their bitten betas when they are near or thinking about the person they love, that they don't know they love. If they knew they loved the person that smell would drift off of them, but since it is hidden love, only Scott could see it, coming off of his bitten beta, Liam. He saw it every time his phone went off and he checked to see if it was Theo. He saw it every time the boy was brought up in conversation. And any werewolf could sense the anger coming off of Liam when someone talked bad about Theo but they all decided not to talk about it.

~

enjoy that trashy summary/prologue sorry not sorry i don't really know how to write them sooooo

this story is gonna have a bit of drama and might get kinda sad at some parts😔

this story is mega gay btw the ships are allison and lydia, scott and issac, stiles and derek, mason and corey, kira and malia, and theo and liam 💅

hope you enjoy✌️