o n e

the gifs don't have anything to do with the chapter they're just there for fun, some might not even be of the cast so✌️

~

The pack was at the McCall household for one of the beloved pack nights. The group was spread out between the open kitchen and living room area. Liam specifically was sitting in one of the few beanbag chairs placed around the now open living room floor after the group moved the coffee table.

They had a pile of sleeping bags and air mattresses stacked up in the corner for everyone who was sleeping in the living room. Liams phone made a small ding causing him to immediately grab and check it, the small smile falling after he looked at the notification. The pack, even if they don't like Theo, still know that familiar look of disappointment when it wasn't the person he wanted texting him.

Instead he typed a new message to the boy he's been texting for a month.

9:36am

Liam: hey I woke up kinda early this morning lmao. anyways good morning. nothing really exciting happened yesterday, the only plans i have for today is i guess we're having a pack meeting tonight..... i'll text you about it later. well i miss you....i hope you'll come back soon.....or maybe at least tell me why you left.
sent

10:56pm

Liam: hey we're all having another pack night, at this point i think they're happening every weekend. scott just left to go pick up pizza with issac, they started dating right after you left. i know you've only been gone a month but i feel like a lot has kinda happened that you don't know about, well you do know because i tell you, but maybe you aren't getting any of these. well it says delivered, maybe you got a new number and i've been texting a complete stranger for a month....anyways i guess i just wanted to say goodnight and i miss you.
sent

Liam sighed and set his phone on the table and walked to the kitchen to get some pop while he waited for Scott and Issac to get back with food. He honestly felt like just laying on the ground for no reason he was just in the mood to do nothing. He sipped on his drink as he sat on the bar stool table waiting for food.

~

The group sat/stood around the kitchen while they ate and talked about random things. Liams phone went off in the other room and he visibly jumped up and threw his pizza on his plate. His friends enjoyed seeing him get excited but hated watching his face fall every single time he checked his phone. They all secretly knew that Theo was gone and he wasn't coming back. Some accepted the fact that Liam obviously had a little crush on Theo while others in the pack decided that they would pretend Theo didn't exist and that Liam didn't care that he was gone.

Liam came back with a slight frown on his face but when asked what was wrong and who it was he just laughed it off and made jokes. That was Liams go to. He knew that he was straight and he liked girls, he knew that Theo was just a friend that he missed. Nothing more. But even if Theo was just a friend. He still missed him and there was nothing wrong with him texting his friend everyday to see if he's okay.

~

The group was on their second movie of the night and everyone's eyes started to get heavy and yawns were heard amongst them. Issac and Scott were the first ones to go up to Scott room. Allison was the second to fall asleep on Lydias shoulder. Then went Stiles and Derek into "Stiles room" which was just the guest room that was mostly assigned to Stiles. Soon Lydia fell asleep cuddled with Allison on the couch and Corey and Mason then fell asleep cuddled on an air mattress.

Liam got up and turned off the kitchen light and turned down the tv volume and laid down on his air mattress. He unplugged his phone and looked, once again at the same contact he has been for a month. Even tho it was 2am he got up and walked to the bathroom and pressed call. It rang and rang and rang until it stopped.

"Hey this is Theo Raeken, if you know me I guess you'll already know my last name.....leave a message or don't up to you. The beeps about to come......." and then came the beep. Liams eyes stung with tears at hearing his voice. "Uh oh yeah.....it's Liam....uh I've been texting you a lot so there's that. I only have a little bit of time because of the stupid voicemail thing but whatever. I don't know why I called you I guess I just felt like it. Oh shit it's like 2am. Haha sorry about calling you this late. Uh anyways I miss you. Uh.....bye."

Liam sighed and splashed his face with cold water before going back into the living room. He snuggled up under the covers and fell asleep quickly, the one that couldn't sleep was Scott. He heard Liam get up and go to the bathroom and was only going to listen for a second to make sure he was okay, but then he heard talking and he just continued listening, not on purpose but because he was curious and he just couldn't not listen.

He heard what Liam said and it damn near broke his heart. He knew that he missed Theo and checked his texts but he didn't know that he texted him everyday and that call was just so sad to Scott. He tried to ignore it but then he heard Liams scattered, uneven, fast heartbeat. It sounded like the beta was crying. Scott couldn't ignore this and got up, moving Issacs arm off of him and pulling on a pair of sweats. He walked down the stairs slowly and saw the beta stand up and walk to the kitchen.

His hair was messy, signaling that he did fall asleep for a while and he his face was shiny with dried tears. He grabbed a glass and filled it up with water. Scott walked into the kitchen, loud enough to make himself known but not enough to wake the others. "Hey Scott, what are you doing up?" "Oh uh I just wanted something to drink. You had the same idea?" "Yeah I guess." The two sat in awkward silence for a moment as Scott shuffled around getting a drink. The older boy sat next to his beta and put his hand on his shoulder.

"Uh hey are you okay?" Liams mind was rushing on what Scott could mean. Did he hear him in the bathroom? Is he just asking randomly? Did he hear him crying? Instead he tried to answer normally. "Wh- What do you mean?" He tried to act cool but his voice came out nervous and awkward. "I just mean are you okay, is everything good?" Scott was looking into Liams eyes and Liam felt himself become so much smaller as his alpha looked at him with complete concern.

"Uh yeah everything's great, ya know." Liam hated lying to Scott but he knew the pack hated Theo and even if he was only a friend they wouldn't accept him. Even for that month after the hunters that Theo was here, the pack never accepted him and he was never allowed over. Liam just felt it would be a lot better if he kept his mouth shut about his friendship with a Theo. "Uh okay if your sure. I'm just gonna go back to bed. Get some sleep."

~

hello my lovelies i hope you all liked this first part i'm going to try and get the second part out as soon as i can✌️ i don't want you guys to have to wait a long time in between chapters

i reread it but i'm mad dumb so i might have skipped over som mistakes please let me know if i did make a mistake so i can fix it. don't be afraid to ask questions and write feedback

hop you enjoyed

love ya, bye💖