s e v e n

i love coach so much

~

Liams brain was going too fast for him to comprehend. His hand was against Theo's chest after bumping into him and his towel was now on the ground. He could feel Theo's heart beating just as fast if not faster than Liams. "I- Theo w- what are you doing here? Ho- how did you? Why? I ju-" Liam looked up into Theo's beautiful eyes for answers but didn't see any. "Liam I- the pack...your pack they uh they came to see me? They were talking about you? They needed me or I- I don't know? I'm sorry....." Theo was really trying to get his brain to work faster he needed to come up with something better to say.

"So are you here to work with the pack? Or for me?" They were still looking deeply into each other's eyes, with Liams hand still pressed firmly against Theo's chest and Theo's hand still holding onto Liams waist. "You." Theo answered so quietly it almost sounded like he was just breathing out deeply, but Liam still heard. Neither of the two boys knew what to say or do but they both felt a million emotions flooding their brains at the sight of each other. "Okay so that's one question down...."

"I'll answer all the questions that you have." "Okay well that's good." Liam stepped back, the physical contact immediately stopped, and ran his fingers through his hair. "Let's go into my room...scratch that. You go into my room...I'll be back in a couple minutes. I need to shower, you can use my laptop or whatever to watch something." Theo nodded his head and walked into Liams bedroom as Liam grabbed his towel off the ground.

He sped off in direction of the bathroom. He started the water as quickly as possible. "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! What is he doing here!" He whisper screamed at himself in the mirror. "Okay okay. Liam calm down! He's waiting on you! Shit! He's waiting on you! Hurry up!" And that's what he did. As quickly as possible Liam undressed and got in the shower. He continued to get distracted by his own thoughts but finally made his way back to his bedroom where Theo was waitin- Theo! Liam mentally screamed at himself realizing that he was in a towel and needed to get into his closet, in his room, and get dressed somehow without Theo seeing him.

He quickly gave up and just walked in there in his towel, grabbed his clothes, and walked out. He wasn't going to lie he felt Theo's eyes roaming the entire time but he would never say anything, hoping to save the two from any unnecessary awkwardness, knowing their would already be plenty.

~

The rest of the pack had already made their way back to Scott's house to just hang out and watch movies until they heard from Theo or Liam. They all hoped that something good would come out of this but deep down they knew between Liams anger issues, stubbornness, and attitude and Theo's wittiness, attitude, and amazing ability to hide his feelings the two would definitely not work everything out smoothly.

~

Both boys were awkwardly sitting together on Liams bed, neither knowing how to start the conversation. "Liam I-" Theo cut himself off realizing that he didn't actually have anything to say. "You what Theo?" Liam looked over at the older boy, pain clear in his eyes. "I'm sorry, I just." He cut himself off again and turned to Liam. Theo leaned in quickly before his brain had time to process and he kissed him. After a few seconds Liams brain finally figured out what was happening and pushed Theo away.

"Fuck you, Theo!" "What Liam I-" "No! That's not how it works! That's not how life works okay! You can't have me develop feelings for you and then leave town with no goodbye. You can't act like you've missed me when I've been trying to get ahold of you for what?! Five fucking months! Theo, I can't just pretend that you didn't break my heart?" Tears slowly rolled down Liams face as he screamed at the boy still sitting on his bed. "Li, I know. I know I have no right to come here and do this and I'm sorry that I just kissed you I just. I have so many feelings for you and that just kind of seemed like something to get some of those feelings out there but that's not how life works." He paused as tears fell down his face.

"I'm sorry that I haven't been responding to you and that I left but Liam I couldn't bring you down with me!" "Now what the hell is that supposed to mean?!" "I- I knew that I loved you and I couldn't let you get hurt! I couldn't get close to you because I knew I would hurt you!" "You love me?" It came out as a whisper unlike the yelling that was previously coming from Liam. Theo was now standing in front of Liam. "Of course I do. Do you love me?" "God Theo why do you do this!?" Theo stared at Liam dumbfounded. "What? I thought we were on the same page?!"

"Same page about what exactly!? The fact that you left the fact that you ignored me and then come here and say you love me?! Theo I can't handle this! I can't handle you and all this! Of course I love you but after all this love didn't stop me from feeling like shit this past 5 months and love isn't just gonna stop me from feeling like this!" "Liam I know but please let me fix this! I'm gonna come back to Beacon Hills and maybe we can work on being friends?" Theo was looking at Liam with a pleading look in his eyes. "Yeah I guess...."

~

ngl this chapter lowkey sucked i'm sorry it took me like three days to write it i was just having writers block

hope you enjoyed✌️

love ya, bye💖