e l e v e n

ohhhh time for them to become public😌

~

"So Liam why did you need everyone to come to your house?" Stiles asked leaning into Dereks arm that was placed on his shoulders. "So...." Liam scooted closer to Theo. "They're kinda two things." Everyone's eyes widened and they looked nervous. "Oh it's nothing bad!" The mood was slightly calmed but everyone could still tell that Liam was a tad anxious for whatever he had to say. "Okay so one..... I'm bi..." "Ahhh I knew it!" Mason said turning to Corey and then looking back at Liam. "Ahh I am sooo proud of you!" Mason jumped up off the couch to crush the beta in a long lasting hug. "Me too Liam!" Corey said with a huge smile on his face, now standing next to his boyfriend in from of Liam.

"Ahhh this is so exciting!" Lydia squealed. "Me and Ally kinda thought you were but I am sooo proud of you oh my god!" Lydia was jumping with pure happiness. "I am so happy for you congratulations Li!" Allison giving the boy a quick hug. "I'm proud of you Liam. Your father completely supports you." Scott said with a wide smile. "Of course I support and am happy for you even with all the teasing I do." Issac said from his spot standing behind Scott's chair smiling.

"I as your other, slightly better, father support you!" Stiles added with a smile. Liams smile grew with every response from his friends. "Ahhhh this is so excited!" Kira squealed with even more enthusiasm than Lydia. "I am so proud of you Liam! Ahhhh this is so amazing." "As your mother, and obviously the best of your, many, many parents am very happy for you!" Malia said while giving a bear hug. "I'm proud of you Liam." Derek said with a rare smile on his face. "Okay on to whatever is number two because I'm getting anxious!" Mason said, excitedly.

"Well.....I have a boyfriend...." The smiles on everyone's faces grew. Liam sure Lydias face was going to stay in the form of a huge smile with her mouth opened squealing. "Oh my god!!! Please please please tell me it's Theo!" The look on Liams face gave it away before he could even respond. "OH MY GOD!!" Lydia screamed so loud almost the entire pack had to cover they're ears. She bounced over to Liam and Theo and gave them both a huge bone crushing hug.

"I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!!!" Lydia literally had tears in her eyes and was going to have a sore throat tomorrow from all the screaming and squealing she's doing. "OH MY GOD YESSS MY OTP HAS SAILED!" Mason screamed. "OH MY GOD THIS IS GREAT!" Corey screamed, equally excited as his boyfriend. "I'm really happy for you." Scott said with his fatherly smile.

"Yeah me too." Derek added with still a smile on his face. "I am honestly so happy for you two! I know that it took me a lot longer to trust you and everything than the rest of the pack but I really am." Malia said while resting her hand on her jumping girlfriends shoulder. "Obviously you can tell I'm beyond happy for you two! You guys are absolutely adorable together!" Kira said trying to keep her excitement down. "I'm of course very happy for you both." Issac told them with a smile.

Stiles's face was the hardest to tell. He looked happy but you never knew with Stiles. With Malia Liam knew that she would eventually give in and trust Theo because she just wanted to kill him she didn't have a deep grudge against him or any deep rooted hate and absolutely no trust. Stiles, if he could would most literally put Theo on a raft in the middle of the ocean and leave him to figure it out. Liam didn't truly know if Stiles would ever fully forgive Theo. "I'm happy for you two, really, but I don't know if I can 100% accept Theo but I will try my best. I promise."

This answer was better anyone in the pack could have ever excepted with Stiles about anything revolving around Theo. The two boys shared a smile and a nod after Stiles gave Liam a big hug and told him he was happy and proud of him. Everything went great in Liams eyes. The entire pack accepted him with figuring out his sexuality and his relationship with Theo. "Wait!" Mason spoke up. "Does that mean that we succeeded in mission thiam!?" Masons face was priceless. "About that..." Theo started. "We actually started dating before you guys tried to set us up." Masons face fell but his smile returned quickly because he was still happy about everything else.

The pack talked a bit more before everyone left Liam and Theo alone. The next challenge was telling Liams mom and stepdad who would be home from work in 3 hours. Liams nerves were through the roof and he reeked of anxiety. While Liam searched through the cabinets for food Theo came up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist causing the younger boy to laugh. "What are you doing?" The giggles that escaped the boys lips were like music to Theos ears as he kissed Liams neck and shoulder.

"Hmh just kissing my boyfriend. What about you?" "I was getting a snack but my boyfriend continues to distract me." "Maybe you could get him a snack too...and then we could watch a movie together before your parents get home." And that's what they did ate snacks, watched a movie, and cuddled until Liam heard his parents car. Theo went upstairs so Liam could do this alone.

"Hello Liam dear how's your day been?" "Uh actually really good mom can I talk to both of you?" "Yeah of course what's going on?" Liam stood at the opposite end of the island in the kitchen. "So uh two things really...." Liam took a breath in and looked up from the spot he was looking at on the floor. "Okay so I'm just gonna say both really quick and then you two can say whatever you want to say. So I'm bi and I have a boyfriend." Liam said it just about as fast as he could get it out. Both of his parents faces were unreadable for a moment before they smiled.

"Oh that's amazing dear you know I will always support you! Do I get to meet this boy?" Liam smiled. "Uh yeah he's upstairs waiting. He wanted me to be able to tell you guy privately we told all of our friends today as well." Both Liam and his mom turned over to look at his step dad. "Oh of course I support you and I can't wait to meet this boyfriend of yours." "Okay okay I'll go get him." Liam rushed upstairs to get Theo. They all had dinner together and everything went great. Both parents approved of Theos and allowed him to spend the night. They were happy that Theo had his own job and apartment and was set for college next year.

~

ahhh i dedicated this whole chapter to liam coming out i hope you like how i did it i wanted it to be all good and nice of course not everyone i life will agree with they're relationship but for now everything is great.

sorry that it took so long

hope you enjoyed

love ya, bye💖