t w o

aww look at my bby harry🥺

i changed up the grades a bit so their not i college. Issac, Lydia, Stiles, Scott, Allison, Malia, and Kira are all Seniors. Derek is out of school. Liam, Mason, and Corey are all Juniors and Theo is a Junior because he got held back for missing most of Junior year but he's 17 not 16 like the other members of the puppy pack✌️

OMG I WAS REWATCHING TEEN WOLF SEASON 6 COMIC CON PANEL AND THE QUESTION WAS WHAT WOULD YOU TWITER BIO BE FOR YOUR CHARACTER AND CODY SAID THAT THEOS WOULD BE WHY SHOULD I APOLOGIZE FOR THE MONSTER I HAVE BECOME IF NO ONE EVER APOLOGIZED FOR MAKING ME THIS WAY IM LITERALLY CRYING IM GOING TO MAKE A STORY SURROUNDING THEO STRUGGLING WITH WHAT HE DID BECAUSE THAT LINE ENDED ME
~

The group all woke up around the same time which was good. They only had another week before school started. Next year most of the pack would be leaving Beacon Hills, leaving Liam, Corey, and Mason alone. The group took their plates as Melissa made them breakfast, all eating quite a bit. The morning was slow and quiet as the group mostly talked and laughed while watching random tv shows. Liam quickly took out his phone during a commercial to text Theo.

10:23am

Liam: hey, good morning. sorry about calling so late last night i just missed you. i've been missing you, man. i know we weren't even that close we aren't best friends but idk i guess i just felt this connection but it was just an adrenaline rush i guess. we saved each other and then occasionally hung out but i guess i just kind of wish you were here so we could figure out if being real friends is possible. anyways i hope today is good i'll talk to you later but good morning, we're all just watching tv right now.

Corey looked over and saw Liam texting. He nudged him and whispered. "Who you texting?" Corey asked eyeballing him. Mason ended up noticing and silently joined the conversation. "Oh no one." Liam responded with a small smile and chuckle on his face. The two decided to leave it alone but their gaydar had been going off for Liam and Theo for a while now and even if Liam didn't know it they believed that something was going on.

~

Days had passed and Liam continued to text Theo everyday. The summer days were ending quickly and school was coming quickly. Liam was nervous for school to come back, he's never been very good at school and in reality the only part of school that he even considered to pay attention to was history and lacrosse practice. Every other subject he was almost always just on the cusp of failing but he usually made it through.

Liam was laying on his bed scrolling through Instagram and occasionally switching apps to check something or text someone back. He was relaxed and decently happy. His anger was getting to be easier to control with all the help from everyone in the pack, him practicing how to calm down, and hi I.E.D medication.
Everything was normal until he got a certain text from Mason.

4:39pm

Mason: Hey I'm almost to your house I want to talk to you about something can I come in and up to your room?

Liam replied to the message with an of course, Mason was his best friend and he was always welcome over. But nonetheless he was still getting a bit anxious about what he wanted to talk about. Liam paced around listening until he heard Masons car pull up and him get out. 

Within a few minutes Mason was upstairs and greeting Liam with a hug and a cheery hello. Liam made his way back to his bed and Mason took a seat in his desk chair. Liams leg bounced with anticipation until Mason spoke up. "Okay so I know this will sound weird and kind of out of the blue and even though we're best friends I don't think we've ever talked about this so."

Mason paused and Liam nodded at him to continue. "And I don't know I was just wondering, how do I put this? Are you, you know interested in anyone I guess?" Liam raised his eyebrow in confusion. What did Mason mean he still loved Hayden and wouldn't even think about someone else. Did Mason think he was texting someone the other day, well he was..... but someone who he like liked?

"Uhhh no? Is there someone you think I'm interested in?" Mason looked at Liam almost like he was figuring out how to let him in on some big secret that Liam didn't know about. "Uh well no, not exactly. I mean me and Mason have kinda been thinking this for a little while here. I mean. Here. Are you and Theo like dating?" Liams face twisted in complete confusion. "Me and Theo? Theo left a while ago remember?"

Mason looked right through Liam and Liam crumbled. "Okay okay no there is nothing 'going on' between me and Theo okay we got a little closer as friends and then he kinda just left and I have been trying to get a hold of him. But other than saving each other and a small friendship forming there is nothing going on. I like girls I'm still in love with Hayden and everything." Mason nodded to show that he understood and the two just had fun and played video games for a while.

~

Later that night, far away from Beacon Hills and the McCall pack Theo Raeken swiped away another sweet goodnight text from Liam Dunbar. He read ever single one of them but never opened any, just read and swiped. As much as he missed the boy and really the whole pack he knew that they didn't trust him let alone even like him. The pack hated him and didn't want him around. He knew that Liam might miss him now but he also knew that the only reason Liam is 'missing' him is because they saved each other a few times but there was no real friendship.

Theo would never be that stupid to believe that Liam would want to be his friend, that someone actually cared about him. He would never be able to open up to Liam enough to even start a friendship because he knew he would get hurt. It was so much better to just leave Beacon Hills and his only chance at a real friend then to say and open up just to get crushed. His entire life Theo was pushed around and messed around with since basically birth.

He was ruined before he even got a real chance at life and he did not want anymore heartbreak or tragedy he was just going to kinda start over in a new town, maybe get a job and just live life alone so he could never get hurt. That was his plan. Never let anyone in. Never get hurt.

~

that ending was kinda sad ngl

it is late at night rn when i'm writing this and i am TIRED so i'm going to wait to write chapter three until tomorrow✌️

hope you enjoyed

love you, bye💖