e i g h t

we're doing a tiny time jump, not a lot, just to new years

~

Theo is fully moved back to Beacon Hills in his apartment and a job at a small cafe right outside of Beacon Hills. He hasn't talked much to Liam, occasional texts but that's it. He has talked with the rest of the pack a few times. They've mostly forgiven him, they don't trust him, which is understandable but they do understand that he's changed and he wants to earn their trust.

~

McCall Pack Groupchat

Scott: Is everyone free tonight for pack New Years party?

Stiles: Of course I'll be there and I'll try to get sourwolf Derek to come.

Malia: I want to come!

Lydia: I'm free and would love to be there

Theo: If I'm invited of course I'll come

Allison: Of course your invited, I'll be there too.

Mason: I'll be there

Liam: I'm free

Issac: Of course I'll be there

Derek: I hate being in this group chat

Stiles: You know you love it

Kira: Ohhh sounds fun

Corey: I'll be there

~

Theo sighed looking down at his phone. He walked to the small kitchen in his apartment and decided to make some food. He had music on as the chicken in the pan sizzled. He almost didn't hear the knock on his door over the loud music. He turned down the song that was playing before going to answer it. "Liam hi. What's up?" "I wanted to talk to you....one, I'm really sorry about that day before Christmas. Two, I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out a little before we go to the party thing tonight?" "Uh yeah."

Theo's smile grew as the two talked. "I was making some grilled chicken for a late lunch thing maybe we could both have some and then watch some tv, maybe have hot chocolate or something?" Liams smile grew to the same size as Theo's as he nodded. The pair walked over to the small kitchen. Liam jumped onto the counter while Theo slid around the kitchen going into different cabinets to get different things for their meal.

~

Liam looked over at the smiling chimera as the group counted down from ten. "10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1 HAPPY NEW YEARS!" They all jumped around together, couples shared short sweet kisses, the pack all hugging each other with huge smiles plastered on their faces. They all had had their fair share of drinks by midnight but continued to party for another hour before everyone was tired and wanted to rest.

They finished their last drinks as they one by one all left to go to their own homes. "Hey Theoooo." Liam slurred as Theo helped him into the passenger side of his truck. "Yes Liam." Liam turned and put his hand on Theo's chest, leaning into him. "You should bring me back to your apartment. I like it there a lot. Maybe it's you.....I'll like anywhere you are." Liam bit his lip. Not in a seductive way more as a drunk habit the boy had acquired. But Theo found it very seductive and agreed to letting Liam come over, even though it didn't take much begging.

Liams hands found Theo's body the second they got out of his truck. Not only because the younger boy wanted to touch Theo, but also because he couldn't stand on his own. Theo was honestly surprised that the pack let Liam drink as much as he did, being the puppy, but judging that he was the only one not drinking he wasn't that surprised . "You know what Theo!" "Hey shh shh shhh what's up?" "I think you are gonna need to help me up those stairs!" "Okay Li I will but we have to be quite. People are sleeping." Liam lifted his finger to his lip to show him being quite.

It took Theo 10 minutes to even get Liam over to the stairs and ended up giving up and just carrying the boy up to his apartment. Once inside Theo took Liam all the way to his bed and left to get some clothes for Liam and get ready for bed. He put on a pair of sweatpants and helped Liam get into his own. The second Theo crawled into bed Liam cuddled right up to him. "Theoooo?" Liam whispered from his spot wrapped around Theo's chest. "Yes?" "Can we watch tvvvv i'm bored?" Liam turned to look at Theo with puppy dog eyes which quickly convinced Theo to reach over and grab the tv remote.

~

Other members of the McCall pack spent this time after midnight in different ways. Mason and Corey spent this time cuddled up on Masons couch watching movies. Neither too drunk to not know what's going on but still slightly buzzed. Malia and Kiara were making out on top of the kitchen island of the hale house out in the woods. The two too entangled in their own world to notice anything else. Derek and Stiles, also in their own world, doing a little more than making out in their room at Dereks loft. Allison and Lydia wrapped in a blanket together on Allison's bed watching tv and whispering and giggling to each other. Issac and Scott wrapped up in a heated stare off about who for which side of Scott's bed, seeing as it being Scott's bed and room he thought he should get to pick, Issac saying being his guest meant being able to pick. Both boys always ended up giggling or blinking but calling a re do.

~

Everything was good, even if they all were a little bit drunk and all wrapped up in the person they loved most.

~

sorry this ending was low key trash and nothing rly happened in this chapter besides some fluffy new years stuff

i love drunk liam he's such a smol bean

AHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 100 views!!!

hope you enjoyed

love ya, bye💖