t w e l v e

just another of my MANY coach gifs because he is hilarious and i love him

~

Everyone, minus Lydia and Theo, were currently sitting in a classroom taking they're midterm exams. Liam specifically was struggling on an unnecessarily hard chemistry exam. While everyone else was working hard here, Lydia, Melissa, and Theo were at the McCall household setting up a "party" for the rest of the pack to celebrate.

While Lydia blew up balloons and set up decorations and Melissa cleaned the house Theo was in the kitchen fixing up food for everyone. They're wasn't really much to fix up though, mostly snacks and drinks and then they would order pizza for dinner. He organized everything into cute snack plates and was very happy with how everything turned out. After getting everything ready Melissa texted Scott to not come home and go do something for a while. They would get the pack to meet later tonight so they all had time to settle down after a long day at school.

~

Theo was back at his apartment with enough time to straighten up before going to pick up Liam. He was honestly so excited to spend a couple of hours with Liam at his apartment and then go to the party he helped set up. He took a few dishes away and straightened up the living room before hopping in his truck. 15 minutes later he was pulling into the school parking lot as the bell rang signalling the day being over. He saw most of the pack funnel out in a group together and say their goodbyes with hugs and waves. Before he knew it Liam was opening the passenger side door and greeting him with a kiss.

The two opened the door to Theos apartment, Liam walking straight to the couch and Theo going to the kitchen to get the two drinks. He handed Liam his glass of water and sat down next to him. Liam immediately cuddled up next to Theo and let out a loud sigh. "Long day?" Theo asked as he rubbed soothing circles on the younger boys hand. "Yeah...I really hate exams." Liam responded with a small chuckle. Theo kissed the side of his head. "I'm sure you did great." "Well maybe in history but in chemistry and math definitely not. Tomorrow should be easier though because the only hard class in english, then I have art and gym."

"Your so hard on yourself baby your not that bad of a student your really smart Liam, you may not be on Lydia or Stiles level but your smart. You just need to believe in yourself." The two boys smiled at each other until Liam started to lean in. The soft, sweet kiss soon turned hot and passionate. Liam was now straddling Theo with both hands in his hair while Theo had his hands on Liams thighs holding him there. Liam fiddled with the bottom of Theos shirt until they broke apart long enough to rip it off, along with his own. Theos lips were back on Liams for only a few moments before they were attached to Liams neck.

Every other kiss, bite, or suck from Theos lips caused a moan to escape Liams mouth. Theo began to slowly move the two down onto the couch until he was hovering over Liam whilst still kissing his neck. Liam began to remove Theos belt when he phone started ringing obnoxiously loud. Both boys stopped for a moment before Liam grabbed Theos face and started kissing him again. "Hmh Liam....your phones still ringing." Liam sighed "Yeah I know I was kinda hoping I would magically revive jedi powers and could make it stop."

"Oh just grab it." Theo said with a chuckle. Liam listened and grabbed his phone. "Hey Scott what's up I'm kinda busy right now?" "Well uh can you make yourself un-busy?" "Uh why?" "We-err I don't know if I should tell you this over phone but.....we found something in the woods." Liams heartbeat spiked and he froze. "What happened? Do you need me?" "Yeah your help would be nice but uh we think somethings coming..." The two quickly finished the conversation, and Liam told Theo where they all were and that they needed to go now. 

"Hey Liam calm down whatever it is we'll handle it just like everything else it'll be fine." Theo said, squeezing Liams thigh as he drover down the side road going into the woods. Liam slowly nodded his head and stopped bouncing his leg. "I'm just scared..." He responded looking out the window. In no time the two were deep into the woods and parked next to Stiles jeep. They made their way over to the rest of the pack who were standing around multiple holes. "What is this?" Liam asked.

"Well we don't really know but Lydia said that she's getting this feeling that they're was another banshee here...." The group looked puzzled and looked at the holes. "It kinda just looks like someone is digging up a bunch of holes." Scott nodded but didn't respond. They sat in silence until Scott's phone started ringing. Scott told them that the call was from his mom telling them all to come over for a surprise. Lydia and Theo shared a look, knowing that the surprise was the little party they set up.

~

Everyone had long forgot about the holes and were laughing in Scott's living room. Lydia froze and stared at Liams neck. "What?" He asked confused, Theo looked over at Liams neck and saw what she was staring at. A bunch of hickeys that apparently hadn't healed yet and were now being noticed by the pack. "Oh my god Liam!" By now everyone was looking between Lydia and Liam. "What?! What is it!?" He moved his neck causing the hickeys to be visible to everyone. "Liam! Are those hickeys?!"

~

ik the ending is kinda off track from the holes and everything but i thought it would be kinda funny to add in....

im so so sorry that this took me as long as it did to get this out

thank you for over 300 reads☺️

hope you enjoyed

love ya, bye💖