f o u r

no notes this time before the chapter✌️

~

The pack was getting worried about Liam. His room was a mess he showered once in the last week. He missed the entire week of school. No one knew what was going on, except for Corey and Mason who had a pretty good idea about what was going on, so when the pack met again to try and figure out what was wrong with the younger boy the pair finally spoke up.

"We really need to help Liam." Scott told the group as they all took their spots around the kitchen counter. "There is obviously something wrong. His family doesn't know so it's not home issues. Hayden is long gone and he seemed to be able to get over her before she even left because he started hanging out with The-" The group all looked up Mason when he stopped mid-sentence. "Oh my-" "What?" Stiles was looking between Mason and Corey. "I figured it out..... it's Theo." Everyone looked at Mason with pure confusion besides Corey.

"Uh I'm not following..." Malia looked around at all the confused faces. "Yeah me neither." Scott added still looking at Mason. "It's Theo. He's the one who has Liam acting like this. Something must have happened between the two. Liams h-he's been texting Theo everyday for 5 months something must have changed." Corey caught on and started to continue. "It may not have been that obvious but Liam was over Hayden before they even broke up. Him and Theo had continued to save each other and work together. They got close but Theo, being Theo is scared to get close to people so he obviously left. Liam must have just figured out his true feelings." Mason finished the sentence. "Liams heartbroken."

The whole pack just sat in confusion. "And how did you figure this out?" Stiles asked in disbelief. "Well it's kinda obvious that Liam is not 100% straight and you don't text someone for 5 months that you were friends with for a week. They weren't close enough yet for it to cut that deep, that's why Theo left when he did. So he didn't hurt Liam. At the time Liam didn't even think of him and Theo as anything more than a friendship. That's why it's hitting Liam so hard. We need to go get Theo." "You want us." Stiles gestured to the pack. "To go after a guy we hate."

"Stiles." Scott started but was cut off by Malia. "No Scott, Stiles is right why should we give two shits about Theo Raeken. Do you remember what he did to us?" "Yes but he also helped us with many things after Liam brought him back from hell and Liam cares about him, that's all that matters. If Liam says Theos changed we can believe him." Most of the pack looked at Scott like he was crazy.

"All I know is that my best friend didn't act like this with a girl he was with for like 2 years so I'm all for going to get Theo and make him happy." Mason added to the conversation. "I agree." Was heard from a smiling Corey. "I want Liam happy and Theo makes him happy so yeah." Was Scott's answer. "I'm with Scott the kid has enough tragedy." Issac responded. "I think Liam needs someone that'll care for him in that way." Was Dereks input about the situation. "I mean I'm all for helping, Liams sweet and deserves someone." Kira added. Both Allison and Lydia agreed to help with whatever they needed to make Liam happy. The only ones still contemplating the idea was Malia and Stiles.

With some convincing the two finally agreed to help. The first step to their plan was to find out where Theo was which would be easy except they didn't have his number. The plan was for Mason to go visit Liam, talk to him for a bit, somehow get his phone and get Theos number. Once they had his number Stiles and Lydia knew how to trace the phone number to a location. Once they got the relative location they would use the tech Derek had, to find packs to help, that would hack into all security cameras to see where he was. Once they knew where he was they would go and confront him, bring him back to Beacon Hills and help them help Liam.

The plan sounded pretty good to be honest they truly believed that they would be able to find Theo quickly and convince him to come to Beacon Hills. Bad thing was Christmas was in 3 days and they had to be in Beacon Hills for it and they wanted Liam to not be in bed heartbroken for the holidays so they had exactly 72 hours to get this plan in motion and completed. Another problem was Liam himself. No one could get him out of his room long enough to go in there and no one could get him to let them inside of his room to talk.

They quickly came to the conclusion that mission Thiam was going to be a lot harder than anticipated.

~

sorry this chapter is kinda short but the next chapter is going to be longer

hope you enjoyed

love ya, bye💖