n i n e

okie so sorry if this chapter is a bit confusing or too fast i was getting a tad impatient

also look at liam checking out theo 👀

~

Life was going by fast, seeing as midterms were next week. Liams stress levels were through the roof as he juggled his classes, lacrosse, and still studying for the exams. Mason, being the supportive best friend he his, always offered to help the boy with school work, along with Corey, even though he wasn't much help. The poor boy could barley understand his work, let alone someone else's.

Scott and the older members of the pack had easier exams this year, thank god, and Lydia didn't have any. If she wanted to she could have skipped over senior year and graduated early. Stiles was always a tad jealous of her brain but knew if he tried harder he could match her intelligence. Derek being already out of school hated listening to Stiles and his friends complain about the tests. Whether it was in the group chat or real life he was almost always surrounded by teenagers and their problems but he loved Stiles so hanging out with his friends were really a small price to pay.

~

The Parents

Allison: Scott what is this?

Scott: We are all Liams parents and I made a gc for us to decide how to parent him

Stiles: About what?

Scott: Any problems our son has

Malia: Which problem though?

Issac: Lacrosse?

Lydia: School?

Kira: Theo?

Stiles: THEO!?

Malia: What about that piece of shit

Scott: You guys haven't noticed....

Stiles: Noticed what?

Lydia: Uh only the obvious love connection and clear sexual tension between Liam and Theo....

Stiles: WHAT!?

Stiles: NO ABSOLUTELY NOT

Allison: Stiles Liam is old enough to know who he trusts and cares about.