| 𝟕

October 17th, 2011.
Unknown safehouse location.
Keigi

I woke up to the sound of the door opening. A man tossed me a bottle of water and left. I layed on the bed and looked at my body; it was full of scars and hickeys. Last night was awful. I feel so dirty. All I wanna do is go home and then find a way to make this bastard suffer.

The door opened again and Hunter came in. He sat on the bed next to me and rubbed his hands.

"So, you're ready to transfer the money to my account?" He asked with a smirk and I looked at him in pure disgust.

"They belong to me." I said angrily in a low tone.

"So you wanna do it the hard way. Fine, fine. Mark!" He yelled and the man who tossed me the bottle of water earlier came to the room. Three more men followed behind him.

"Do whatever it takes to make her say the code of her bank account. Then we can transfer the money." He ordered and left the room. They were all starring at me and smirked. This cannot be happening.

Two hours later...

"Where are you Rakim?" I sighed as I looked at the bruises on my body as tears escaped my eyes. I think you can imagine what those men did to me. They literally destroyed my body. I won't let them get away with this. I have been tolerating rape for years but now that has to stop. I was so angry that I started hitting myself and moving violently. My hands and legs were sore cause of the handcuffs. I was a mess.

I still haven't gave Hunter the permission to transfer the money and I'm not planning on doing so. I can handle a little more pain, I think.

"I'm bored of waiting so give me the code or you will die." Hunter casually said as he pulled a knife out of his pocket.

"You will kill me if I give you the code anyway, so." I shrugged my shoulders and he started to grow impatient.

"Look, I don't have much time so give me the fucking code and I won't touch your... friends. Or you." He placed the knife to my neck as he looked me in the eyes. I didn't look and suddenly, we heard a voice.

"EVERYBODY ON THE FUCKING FLOOR OR I WILL FUCKING SHOOT!" It was Rakim. Everyone started shooting and I took that as an opportunity. I quickly bite Hunter's hand and he screamed in pain.

"You bitch!" He yelled as he stabbed me in my leg. I screamed at the top of my lungs in pain, hoping for Rakim to hear me. The plan worked.

"Keigi!" He ran to me as he shot Hunter in the arm and legs. He took the keys and freed me from the cuffs. Once I was free, I got up and when my left leg touched the ground, an instant pain covered my whole body, causing me to hiss and fall to the cold ground.

"K!" Rakim kneeled in front of me and helped me get up.

"What happened to your leg—" Once I was up, I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tight, then started crying and my tears were running down on the crook of his neck, ignoring the pain.

I wasn't crying because I was scared as shit, but because I was still alive. He hugged me back and we stayed like that for a minute or two.

Then my crying got more quiet and he broke the hug to look at me, "Shhhh, everything is okay now. You're safe." He whispered and kissed my forehead. I sobbed many times and many tears escaped my eyes again, but this time, I just couldn't control them. Rakim noticed that and hugged me once more.

"Thank you, Rakim." I said as I broke the hug and looked in his eyes. And I did that because I really meant it.

"Don't worry about it." He shrugged his shoulders and put my hair behind my ear, before sighing softly.

"Let's get out of here." He said with a smile and carried me bridal style and ran to his car, where Nast was.

"Oh my god, Keigi! Look what they did to you. Imma kill those bastards!" He yelled and hugged my tight when I got into the backseat.

"Here, take this." Rakim took off his t-shirt and gave it to me, so I could place it around the stab, so it would put pressure into it and stop the bleeding.

"Nast, they are the Serpents. We need to find a plan soon. They won't know what will hit them." Rakim said with gritted teeth and placed his cellphone back on his pocket.

-

Like and comment your thoughts about this chapter!