| 𝟐𝟖

July 4th, 2014.
A$AP house, California, US.
7:00 AM
Rakim

"Home sweet home." Nast said and put his bag of clothes down on the floor. We were supposed to comeback in Cali in three days but a few shows got cancelled due to the bad weather.

"It's been so long I even forgot how this place looks like." Ferg said and we all laughed.

"How can you forget a place like this? C'mon dude." Bari said and we all sat on the couches in the living room.

"Anyone wants some Henny?" Yams asked.

"Hell yeah." Twelvyy said.

"Aight. Coming right up." Yams went to the kitchen to get the Hennessy.

"Yo! Where's my fucking Henny!" Yams said.

"How the fuck should we know bruh bruh? You have secret places to hide your favorite Henny." I pointed out and he kissed his teeth.

"It isn't there, genius. All the bottles are gone, the fuck?" He said confused and after a few seconds we heard a sound from upstairs.

"The hell... is anyone else except us in here?" Illz asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Chynna told me that her and K would go out tonight." Twelvyy said. I got chills when he mentioned K, regretting whatever I did with Rita even more. I fucked up big time and I'm definitely not ready to face her, yet.

"Let's go and check then, dumbasses." Yams said and we all headed upstairs. When we reached at Keigi's room, we heard something falling on the floor.

"Yo, Nast! Go in first." Yams whispered.

"Why? Pussy!" Nast whispered and laughed.

"Shut up and open the door!" Yams whispered-yelled and we all chuckled at his pussy-ness.

Nast finally opened the door and turned on the lights instantly, revealing Keigi and Iggy sleeping on the bed, with one bottle of Henny and one of Bacardi surrounding them. K's hair was everywhere but she looked calm while sleeping. I guess that this is gonna be the last time that I'm seeing her being this calm.

"My fucking Henny!" Yams whispered-yelled and Bari shushed him.

"What the fuck is going on in he—" Before Ferg could finish his sentence, he tripped on something and fell on the floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Chynna yelled and our eyes widened. It was like she came back from the dead.

"What the flying fuck, Chynna! Why are you sleeping on the floor?!" Twelvyy asked her.

Chynna told us to step out of the room and we were all now standing in the living room downstairs. Then she and Twelvyy started kissing in front of us.

"Can you do that somewhere else?" I asked and she turned around to look at me. She then walked up to me and slapped me. Hard.

"Dude, what the hell! Why would you do that!" I shouted while placing my hand on my cheek and she rolled her eyes.

"That's for cheating on my best friend, you dick!" She angrily said and I kissed my teeth. The whole mob turned to look at me.

"So that explains why you left the club with Rita the other night. Lucky bastard." Illz hyped me up but I said nothing.

"Yo, are you serious? You're hyping him up for cheating on our friend? What's wrong with you!"

"Our relationship problems do not concern any of you, though." I said and she looked at me with her mouth open.
"Close your mouth, you don't want any flies to get in there." I added.

"Don't talk to her like that bruh bruh." Twelvyy defended her and all I could do was to roll my eyes once more.

"I don't know what you were thinking but you you better go and apologize to her." She put her finger on chest as she warned me and I just looked at her, blankly. She and Twelvyy went to the kitchen and I sat on the couch with the mob.

"Look bruh, I know that your relationship has been on and off from the day we started touring but, you shouldn't have done that." Ferg said.

"What you did wasn't cool, Rock. K isn't one of your stuck up bitches, she is, or was, your girlfriend." Yams said.

"And she definitely does not deserve this kind of treatment. Especially from you." Nast said.

"Will y'all stop blaming me? I know that I shouldn't have done this. I don't know what came over me, okay? I was high out of my mind and needed a distraction cause I was hella stressed and fed up by everything that was happening around me. And Rita happened to be there." I broke out and got up so I could leave.

They were right, though. They wanted to let me know that I fucked up, but I have already realized it.

Just when I turned around and was ready to walk away, I stopped walking before I could bump into Keigi.

She looked at me without saying or doing anything for a few seconds. I gently took her hand and took us upstairs to my room.

Keigi

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked him, waiting for his response. When he finished pouring some whiskey on a glass, he sat on his couch.

"Huh?" He asked confused. He probably didn't even listen to what I asked him.

"I'm saying that I definitely did something wrong. It's obvious that you weren't in the mood for my shit these past few months." I sarcastically said.

"I didn't know what I was thinking." He put one hand on his braids.

"You got spotted while kissing her two nights in a row. I bet there were more. You didn't know what you were thinking all these days?" I crossed my arms in front of my chest and he kissed his teeth after he took a sip of his whiskey.

"I know it sounds crazy—" He started.

"Cause it is! Do you know how that made me feel? I felt like a fool sitting there, waiting for you to get back so we could talk about our relationship, since it was going downhill from the moment you started touring. But I didn't say anything, cause that's your job and I respect what you do. But while you were out there fucking another girl, I was waiting for you. That's what hurt me the most." I yelled and he sighed.

"I cannot say anything to defend myself cause you're right, but I already regretted it. It meant nothing to me." He looked at me and I rolled my eyes.
"I'm sorry for acting like that towards you. You did nothing wrong, I was stressed from touring. Nothing was on point, most crowds would boo me on stage, I was getting into fights with whoever talked shit about me. You know how that shit is." He explained.

"I get it but that doesn't mean that you can walk around and fuck some random bitch, forgetting that you have another one waiting for you in another state." I angrily said.

"I—"

"I've been trying to push my insecurities away for so many years, but they are back again. Thank you for that." I cut him off.
"Also, you got away with talking to me like I'm a piece of garbage all these months, but that doesn't mean that you can talk like that to other women. We're not insensitive objects. Please remember that when you're about to talk to another female like that. We're done."

"K, c'mon—"

"It's Keigi to you." I stormed out of his room and headed to mine. I threw whatever I had in this room in two suitcases and went downstairs.

-

Like and comment your thoughts about this chapter!

Also, comment your predictions about the next chapter(s)!

<3