| 𝟏𝟔

October 1st, 2012.
California, US.
Keigi

"Aight. I will tell Chy and I will text you."

"Okay. Can't wait to meet you girls."

"Girl same. It's been so long. Anyways, gotta go."

"Okay, byyee."

"Did I hear my name?" Chynna asked.

"You heard well. We have plans." I said and hopped on the bed, next to her.

"What plans? Are we finally going clubbing?!" Chynna's face lighted up as I nodded.

"We're going clubbing with Iggy." I said and she clapped her hands.

"Finally, some girl time. What are we gonna wear though?" She asked and I opened my wardrobe, revealing some club outfits.

"Mhm, I see you got some good pieces here."

"I bought some a week ago."

After thirty minutes of trying to find the best dresses for tonight, we heard someone yelling from downstairs.

"What the hell." I muttered and Chynna started laughing.

"I think I know who that is." She said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Let's go downstairs." She said and we did so.

As we approached the mob in the kitchen, I saw a man's back in front of me. He turned around and I couldn't believe in my eyes.

"Schoolboy Q?!" I asked, half surprised and half serious, trying not to make him feel uncomfortable.

"That's me." He chuckled and we hugged.

"Q, that's Keigi. K, that's Q." Rakim said and I smiled.

"Nice to meet you. Are you new here? Cause I haven't seen you before in this house." He asked.

"I joined about two years ago. Probably wasn't there." I answered and he nodded.

"Since we're all in here now, what do y'all think about going out tonight? It's been a minute since we all hanged out together." Yams asked and the boys nodded.

"I'm sorry Yammy boy but me and K are going clubbing tonight." Chynna said.

"Oh word? Me and Illz were talking about going to a club the other day. Y'know what? We can all go there." Rakim suggested.

"Um, about that..." Chynna said and touched my leg with hers so I can tell him the reason.

"What?" Rakim furrowed his eyebrows.

"Um, K?" Chy turned to me and Rakim looked at me with a strange expression on his face.

"Yo, the fuck is going awn?" Nast asked and I chuckled.

"Okay, okay, fine. Iggy's gonna be there. With us." I said and Rakim rolled his eyes and left the room.

"Oh shit." Nast muttered.

"Why y'all been hanging out with his ex though?" Quincy asked.

"We're really good friends. We can't just stop hanging out with her cause she and Rakim broke up." Chy said and I nodded.

"Mhm, sounds legit." Twelvyy said and Chynna hit his shoulder lightly.

"Anyways, who wants to play some basketball outside? Imma beat y'all asses though." Nast said and they all went outside. Me and Chynna headed to our rooms.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒 | A$AP Rocky.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें