| 𝟗

Two hours before the New Year would arrive.
Keigi

"Damn, girls. What took y'all so long?" Twelvyy asked as we were on the stairs.

"It takes time to look this beautiful." Chynna answered with confidence as she pointed to her and us.

"Oh, I bet." Twelvyy smirked and Chy laughed. Mhm, something is definitely going on with these two.

"Aye Ferg. Did you see that?" I asked Ferg who was standing next to me.

"Hell yeah I did. Something is definitely up." I nodded and we both laughed.

"Damn, you look gorgeous babe." We heard Rocky talking to Iggy and they shared a kiss.

I rolled my eyes at the fact that I would be alone the whole night. I mean, of course I have Ferg, Nast and Yams (the single ones if this mob), but still, I would feel good to have someone else on your side during events like this.

I shook my head and sighed softly, before turning back to Ferg, "Oh, I see you. You gotta get lucky tonight." Ferg as he slightly punched my arm and smirked.

"We will see, we will see." I said and we all headed to the Escalade.

The ride to the club was filled with many jokes. I also found out from Ferg (he's my little snitch), that everyone has plans after the party. If you get what I mean.

The club was full of people but none of them except the A$AP mob were famous. It was time for Rakim to promote his new mixtape by performing. He was now on the tenth track 'Kissin Pink', which was actually my second favorite track off his mixtape. My first favorite is 'Peso'. Basic, I know, but I love it.

I was dancing with Chy and Iggy when Twelvyy came to us.

"I see you girls are having fun in here." He said and went next to Chynna.

"Hell yeah we do. I'm so ready to party all night long." Iggy said with a smile on her face as she took a sip of her vodka.

"Me too. Tonight's gonna be wiiiiild." Chynna said with a flirty tone and started moving on Twelvyy. Of course Twelvyy couldn't keep his hands off her and they started dancing together. When things heated up, Chynna looked at us waiting for the approval look, which we of course gave her.

Half an hour later, Rakim finished performing his mixtape and there were only two minutes before the new year. Chynna and Twelvyy were together, Iggy and Rocky also. Me and Ferg, Nast and Yams were the single ones of the mob so we were together.

"3...2...1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!" All the people that were in the club including us, yelled and started hugging and kissing.

"Happy new year guys!" Yams said and we all hugged and kissed each other (crossed kiss lol) . Such a sweet moment.

"Happy New Year, girl!" Chynna hugged me and shared a crossed-kiss.

"Happy new year, Chy and Twelvyy!" I said with a smile and hugged and kissed him as well. Iggy and Rocky joined us.

"Happy new year, girl!" I hugged and kissed Iggy. I then went to Rocky.

"Happy new year, Rakim!" I smiled as we hugged and shared a crossed kiss.

"Happy new year to you too." He smiled and when we were all done with exchanging wishes and stuff, we started dancing. It was going to be a long night.

Skip to three months later...
March 26th, 2012.

"Nast, Rocky! We are gonna be late." I yelled for the third time in ten minutes.

"Give us a sec!" Nast yelled back from upstairs.

"I'm coming to get y'all asses. I don't care!" I was now on the stairs. When I was finally upstairs, Nast's door opened and a girl ran off his room and exited the house. This boy.

"What the fuck man?" I barged into his room and shouted.

"I forgot to wake up in time. I was heeeeella tired." He whispered the last part and we both laughed.

"I'm going to start the car. You go and get that ugly muthafucka's ass."

"Kay." I said and headed to Rocky's room.

"The fucking hell is going on in here?!" I mumbled to myself as Rocky's back was facing me. He didn't even understand that I was in his room.

The next thing I saw made me regret not knocking.

"Rack city bitch, rack, rack city bitch." Rocky was dancing to Tyga's new hit. Of course I was recording this moment. Shit was hilarious. Too bad it has to end.

I got closer and tapped his right shoulder. He semi-screamed like a little girl when he saw me behind him.

"Ever heard of knocking the fucking door?!"

"No. And get fucking ready. Nast is waiting on the car." I said as he headed to his bathroom.

"Can you choose my outfit for today? I don't have much time and I don't want you to kill me for being more late." He yelled from the bathroom and I headed to his closet.

"Damn, this muhfucka has drip." I smirked to myself and started picking outfits that he could wear.

Once I eliminated the ones that I didn't like much, I placed the final outfit on his bed. As I was about the leave his room and go to Nast, the bathroom door opened and Rakim walked to his bed in only his towel.

"Mhm... I see you got style." He acted like he didn't know that I was the most stylish girl he knew.

"Bitch stop acting all surprised and shit." He laughed and I left his room.

After two minutes of cracking jokes with Nast, we saw Rakim approaching the car. All I could think was about my styling skills. I should be a stylist or something.

He leaned in the door of the passenger's seat, probably waiting for me to get out so he could sit there

I took his blunt and threw it on the road when he wasn't looking.

"What the hell?! Why would you do that? You know I don't have any left on me, man." He said with an annoyed look.

"That's for being late and also, no one smokes in my car. Now get in the backseat so we can go to the fucking mall." I ordered and he did as I said, without asking questions. For once.

"Let's go." I said and Nast started the engine.

-

Like and comment your thoughts about this chapter!