| 𝟑𝟐

January 29th, 2015.
Keigi

It's been eleven days since Yams' death. Nothing is the same, obviously. Everyone is closed to themselves except Ferg and Nast.

They see the bright side, which for them, is that Steven is watching us all from heaven and just wants us to keep up with our lives and make him proud. And I believe that. And I want to make him proud, everyone does.

I heard the doorbell, so I got up from the bed and ran to the door. Who could that be now? It's literally one am.

A tall female figure appeared as I opened the door. The woman furrowed her eyebrows when she looked at me.

"Is Rakim here?" The woman impatiently asked and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Depends on who's asking." I said and she rolled her eyes in annoyance. I didn't even know who she was. Also, the boys told me not to mention if anyone from the A$AP Mob lives there cause fans may blow the place up.

"I'm his damn girlfriend. Now, move out the way." She walked past me and bumped my shoulder in the process.

That must be Channel. Ferg and Nast didn't mention that she was such a kind woman.

She started opening random doors like a maniac. I had to stop her.

"I'm sorry but, what do you think you're doing?" I asked her and she turned around to face me.

"Where's Rakim?" She coldly asked me.

"Um, I don't know. He left the house a few hours ago." I honestly said and she sighed.

"So he's not in here now?"

"Um, no." Didn't I just said that he left the house a couple hours ago?

"Where's his room? I will wait for him in there."

"Last door on your left." I simply answered and walked to the kitchen to make something to eat, since I wasn't feeling sleepy anymore.

I made a simple sandwich and poured some orange juice on a glass, then sat on the couch and opened the TV, hoping for something good to be in there.

An hour or two passed and I decided to check up on Channel, since she haven't come out of Rocky's room. I opened the door and saw that she was sleeping heavily on his bed. I closed the door and walked back in the living room.

The TV had nothing good to watch so I decided to sleep on the couch. I was too lazy to move and go to my room. I checked the time before closing my eyes. Three thirty am. Not bad.

Just when I was about to sleep, the door opened, revealing a drunk Rocky.

"Ugh, give me a break." I mumbled and got up to help his drunk ass.

"Gosh, you reek of alcohol." I told him and he hiccuped. I tried to help him move but he didn't. He stayed steady.

"Move your feet before Channel beats your ass." I warned him and he rolled his eyes.

"Fuck Channel, man." He mumbled and almost tripped but I got him. He then moved his hands around my waist and I tried to move but his grip was strong.

"What are you doing?" I asked him as his face got closer to mines. He was about to kiss me but I slapped him. Hard.

"Ouch! Why would you do that!" He whined and hiccuped again.

"Your girlfriend is literally waiting for you in your room and you're here, trying to kiss me, after everything that happened between us. That's why!" I angrily said and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"No you're not. You're drunk." I answered and he looked down.

"I don't know why I acted like that, I'm always feeling tempted to cheat but I'm sorry for talking like that to you." His bloodshot red eyes looked at me and all the things that I wanted to forget came back to my mind.

"Stop... just stop."

"Why? I'm apologizing for being a dick to you. You didn't deserve to be treated like this." His hands cupped my cheeks and I sighed in frustration. I couldn't move. I just stand there, frozen, not being able to do anything.

His face was coming closer to mines by the seconds and our lips were a few inches apart.

He looked at them and then at me. I had a blank expression, with no emotion. But that changed when he kissed the corner of my lips.

That's when all the emotions I've been trying to get rid of all these months, came back. He pecked softly my lips and I gave in. My emotions got the best of me and I gave in.

Our lips connected instantly and my stomach somehow had butterflies flying into it. My hands stayed on his chest, while his right hand fell down on my waist and his left stayed in my cheek.

Soon our tongues were dancing and the kiss was more passionate. I had to stop, cause he's drunk as hell and probably won't remember this tomorrow. But I can't.

"What the fuck are you doing!" Channel screamed and we pulled apart, catching our breaths. I can't believe this happened.

"Channel, c'mon." Rocky walked to her and touched her waist but she slapped his cheek hard.

"You have the audacity to touch me after cheating on me? Are you serious!" She asked him and he just looked at her.

"I thought it was you!" Rocky said and hiccuped and she rolled her eyes. She threw him on the couch and walked to me.

"And you... of course you wouldn't lose the chance to kiss him! I knew that something was going on between you too when I first came in here. Whore!" She shouted and her hands were now on my hair, pulling it hard.

I used my hands to get her off me but we both fell on the floor.

"You tried to steal my man, you bitch!" She said and punched me in the eye.
I also got my lip busted in the process of trying to make her stop hitting me.

I finally placed my arms in front of my face so she couldn't punch me again. She tried to move my hands but I was strong. After a few seconds, I heard footsteps approaching us.

"What the fuck is going on!" Ferg yelled and Channel turned to look at him while Nast took her off me. Twelvyy helped me get up and placed me on the couch.

Channel was explaining to Ferg, Nast and Twelvyy what happened and I just sat there, without defending myself. My head was spinning and I fell on Rakim's body. He was sleeping on the couch.

"K? Yo, K!" Nast yelled but I couldn't correspond.

Those were the last words I heard, before anything turned black.

-

Sorry for not updating this story for a while, I was working on CAROUSEL (Travis Scott fanfic, give it a read if you haven't yet)!

Like and comment your thoughts about this chapter!

<3