| 𝟏𝟑

August 15th, 2012.
Miami
Keigi

"Keigi, c'monnnnnn." Chynna whined and grabbed my hand. We were having some time off and we rented a yacht with the money that Rakim got from his deal with a label.

"Leave me alooonee." I muttered and took my hand from her grip.

"Fine. We will have it your way. Have fun sleeping while we're all jumping off the yacht to the ocean."

"Sounds horrific." I said and she laughed.

"Ha, whatever. For real though, you're missing out. Buh-bye." She said and closed the door.

"Peace." I muttered and I drifted off to sleep.

One hour later...

"Mhm.." something wet and soft woke me up. I opened my eyes and saw Rocky kissing all over my face.

"Ew. What the fuck?" I said between laughs cause he was tingling me.

"You're finally up." He said and sit on the bed, next to me.

"What time is it?" I asked while rubbing the sleepiness off my eyes.

"Ten thirty." He said and placed his phone on the bedside table.

"What the hell. Why is everyone up so early?"

"I don't know, I guess they want to be in the water the whole day." He shrugged his shoulders and I nodded as I rubbed my eyes once again.

"Stop touching your eyes, they will get all red." He whined and took my hands off my eyes.

"Whatever, dad." I rolled my eyes.

"I prefer daddy but it's okay, whatever suits you." He winked.

"Oh my god, shut up." He smirked and I slightly slapped him. He then took my hand and leaned on me. I put my hand on his mouth and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?" He asked and I ran to the bathroom.

"Morning breath!" I shouted and he started laughing and left the room.

I bet you're wondering what's going on. One and a half months back, me and Rakim agreed that what happened between us, was a mistake and it clearly happened cause we were both high as hell. Ever since, we got closer and I can confidently say that we are best friends. I told him my whole story and he did the same. We both helped each other go through our shit and now we're here.

We mostly act like a couple but we're not one. We're just two best friends vibing.

After doing my hygiene and stuff, I put on my bikini and joined the mob.

They were all sitting on the couch talking, smoking and drinking. It was literally eleven in the morning.

And by saying all, I mean Rocky, Chynna, Ferg, Twelvyy, Yams, Ant, Nast, Bari and Illz. The other members couldn't making it, due to girlfriend purposes.

"Morning, losers." I said and they all said 'morning' in unison.

"Look who decided to wake up." Chynna said and sipped the drink that was on her glass.

"Actually if it wasn't for Rocky I would be in the seventh dream." I said and they all laughed and I took a seat next to Rakim, since it was the only one available.

"Looking good, ma." Rakim whispered in my ear and gave me a glass of water.

"Shut up." I playfully hit his shoulder and he chuckled. Did I mention that he's been a flirt all this time?