| 𝟏𝟗

Rakim

Hearing Keigi crying on the phone was one of the worst things. After listening to that pussy ass man talking to her, I lost it. She forgot to end the call and I could hear whatever was happening. Right now this bitch was about to rape her and after that, kill her.

"ASAAAAAP" I yelled so the mob could head me. Luckily, they all came to me.

"What the fuck is going on? We only use that for emergencies!" Yams shouted.

"Keigi's in danger. Brandon from the Serpents is trying to rape her as we talkin'." I quickly explained and we all ran to our cars.

I hit the gas and headed to the club the girls were at. Lucky for us, it was only a few blocks away.

"Y'all know the plan, let's go!" I shouted and we all ran to the club. Nast, Twelvyy, Ant, Bari and Illz would look for Chynna and Iggy, and Yams, Ferg and I would go and find K.

I quickly told the dj to not announce that I'm in the building, so people wouldn't be on my ass. All I wanted to do was to find Keigi and kill the bastard that put his hands on her.

"Yo, Rock! His men are outside of the restroom! He's there!" Yams shouted and we all ran there.

There were only two guards, and we took them down pretty easy.

"Stay here. I'm going inside. Call Nast and ask him if they found the girls." I ordered and they did as I said so.

I entered to the women's area of the restroom, and found Keigi being on all-fours, crying. That bitch was about to stick his disgustingly small dick in her body.

I quickly punched him in his face and he got up to fight me. After a few hits, I put out my gun and he did so too. As I was about to grab Keigi's arm, he grabbed it faster and put the gun on her head.

"Shoot me and I will make her brain explode." He threatened and I looked at K. She was beaten up bad and there was blood dripping from her lip and hands.

"Shoot him, Rakim. Shoot him!" Keigi yelled between her sobs and I couldn't think straight.

"Drop the gun and let her go." I said trough gritted teeth and he laughed.

"Keep dreaming." He said as he shoot her leg and K screamed and cried in pain.

I quickly shot him in his chest and he fell to the ground. I ran to K and hugged her tight. Her sobs filled the room, as I felt her hot tears staining my shirt. I broke the hug and put my hands on both sides of her cheeks. I hate seeing her like this. It literally broke my heart.

"Y- you killed him." She muttered and I rolled my eyes.

"I did what I had to do. You're safe now." I assured her and she nodded. I whipped her tears away using my thumbs, and she hugged me really tight.

"Thank you f-for saving me." She was now trembling and I moved my hands up and down her back. She broke the hug and I nodded.

"I broke my p-promise again. I'm such a l-loser." She started crying again and I whipped her tears.

"That doesn't matter right now. At least he didn't rape you." I said and she nodded.

"How's your leg?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I can't feel shit right now." She admitted and I nodded. I carried her bridal style and walked out of the restrooms.

"Yo, what happened in there? We heard gunshots." Ferg asked and they both looked at K.

"Is she alright?" Yams asked and I nodded.

"She got shot at her leg, she will be fine." I answered and they nodded.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒 | A$AP Rocky.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें