| 𝟏𝟖

Keigi

The ride to Iggy's house was wild. We jammed to Travis Scott's 'Owl Pharaoh' mixtape. We stopped to Iggy's house to get her and now we're on our way to the club.

"How have you been, girl?" I asked her while turning down the music a little, so I could hear her.

"To be honest, I've never been better. Ever since me and Rocky stopped seeing each other, I kept focusing on my career more. What about you girls?" She asked and we all talked about different stuff.

We got out of the car and got into the club after parking my car.

"Damn, it's crowded as fuck!" Chynna said in excitement and we all laughed.

"I'm going to get us drinks. What do y'all want?" Iggy asked us.

"Umm, get me some vodka." Chynna said.

"I won't get anything cause I gotta drive later." I said and Iggy rolled her eyes.

"C'mon K. At least let us buy you one drink." Chynna said but I shook my head 'no'.

"Nah, I'm good. You two can get wasted, I got you." I assured and they nodded.

Couple shots later, they were both wasted as hell. It's two am now and 'Upper Echelon' by Travis Scott played. Everyone lost it and the girls started twerking on different dudes.

I headed to the bar to get some water cause my throat was all dry, due to singing to every single song that played in this club.

"What can I get you?" The bartender asked with a smile plastered on her face.

"Just a glass of water, thank you." I said and she frowned

"You the one that gotta stay sober, huh?" She asked and I nodded.

"Unfortunately." I laughed and I drank tha water. Then, I felt someone next to me.

"One glass of Moet, please." A tall man with many tattoos on his neck and arms ordered and the bartender nodded. He locked eyes and I looked away.

"Actually, make them two." He added and turned to look at me.

"What is a gorgeous lady like you doing alone in here?" He asked and I rolled my eyes at this corny line.

"Just took a break from dancing and rapping." I honestly said and he nodded his head while smiling.

"What's your name, beautiful girl?" He asked and all I wanted to do was to go and look for Chy and Iggy.

"Um, it's Hailey." I smiled and he nodded.

"A beautiful name of a beautiful girl. Nice to meet you Hailey, I'm Brandon. Do you wanna dance with me?" He said and took my hand to kiss it.

"Look, it's nice to meet you and all but, I'm not interested." I politely said and he kissed his teeth.

"Chill, girl. I'm just trying to make friends."

"Your two glasses of Moet." The bartender said with a smile and Brandon paid for the drinks.

I scanned the dance floor, hoping to spot the girls but, no luck. I then turned around and Brandon was holding the two drinks in his hands.

"This one is for you." He said with a smile and handed me the glass.

"This is so sweet of you but, I gotta stay sober for the night." I admitted and he looked sad.

"Just a few sips. You will still be sober." He said and I gave in.

"Fine." I said and he smiled.

"Cheers!" He cheered and we took a few sips of our drinks.

After minutes of talking with Brandon, I realized that he was a mysterious guy. Even though he was all smiley and stuff, something didn't feel right about him. Suddenly, my vision started to get blurry and my stomach started to hurt.

"Excuse me, I have to use the bathroom." I said with a smile and he nodded while sipping champagne.

As soon as I got in the bathroom, I looked at the mirror and felt like throwing up.

After a few minutes of trying to throw up, nothing happened and then it hit me; Brandon spiked my fucking drink.

I quickly got my phone out of my purse and called Rakim to come and find the girls and then help me. Seconds after sending the message, he called me.

"Rakim, help." I said, feeling the pill hitting me harder, making me dizzier.

"K? What the fuck you promised you wouldn't get drunk and watch Chynna and Iggy." He angrily said through the phone and I could feel the alcohol hitting me even harder now.

"I'm s-sorry Rah, please f-forgive me." I whined and sat on the floor.

"How the fuck did that happen? Where the fuck are you?" He asked.

"I don't even remember shit. Just track my phone, you've done this before. The only thing I can remember is a man offering me glasses of champagne." I honestly said and Rakim kisssed his teeth.

"Keigi..." I heard Brandon's voice calling me by my real name.

"The fuck, you told him your real name?" Rakim angrily asked.

"No no no." I muttered with my phone still on my ear, realizing that Brandon was the leader of the rival gang that wanted to take down Noah.

"The tattoo..." I whispered to myself and felt my head getting heavy.

"Yo, K. The fuck do you mean? Fucking talk to me!" I could hear Rakim talking to me but I ignored him. I was still shocked at the fact that it took me this much time to realize that his tattoos symbolized the logo of his gang. The serpents.

"Rakim help me!" I cried on the phone.

"I'm on my way. Just stay away from his ass." He ordered and I cried even more, cause I was trapped in the bathroom and he just teared down the bathroom door.

"Rakim come fa—" I couldn't finish my sentence and I instantly felt pain taking all over my body. He continued punching my face and stomach, so I couldn't try to escape.

"HEEEEELP! HEEE—" I couldn't finish cause he threw another one hard punch on my stomach and I screamed in pain.

"Thought you could continue live your life without being mine? Think again." He said while unbuckling his belt and I cried in disgust of what's going to happen next, hoping that Rakim will be here any moment.

-

Like and comment!