| 𝟐𝟕

July 3rd, 2014.
A$AP house, California, US.
Keigi

"Hey girl! How have you been?" I greeted Iggy and we both sat on the the couch.

"Busy as hell. I'm so happy that I finally linked up with you." She smiled and I did the same.

"This must be one hell of a year for you."

"It definitely is. I can't do anything without being spotted by paps or fans. It's crazy. But how about you? How have you been? It's been a long time since I last saw you." She said.

"I'm good. I'm an upcoming actress." I said with a smile.

"Oh, really? That's amazing news, K! You finally approached your dream." She smiled.

"I know right?! It's crazy and surreal at the same time." I chuckled and my eyes widened when I saw a huge diamond ring on her finger.

"Damn, girl. I see you got a boo." I laughed and she looked at her ring.

"Yeah, it was a present from Nick for my birthday. Isn't it cute?" She asked in awe and I nodded.

"So, y'all are settling down or is it a promise ring?" I asked her.

"Nah, not yet. It's a promise ring, yes." She said.

"What about you? Do you have a boo?" She asked me and I looked down at my fingers. It's gonna be awkward.

"Um, I do actually. But we're not in a good place right now." I honestly said and she nodded.

"Is he well-known? Do I know him?" She asked. Of course you know him.

"It's, um, Rakim." I said and she smiled.

"Really? I'm happy for you."

"What? Aren't you mad?!" I asked surprised and she shook her head.

"Why would I be mad?" She asked cluelessly.

"Because he's your ex?" I pointed out and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Nah, I was the one that wanted to break up with him, remember? Also, it's all in the past and now I'm happy with someone else. You deserve to be happy too, with whoever makes you feel like that." She placed her hand on my shoulder and I smiled.

"Thank you but, I'm far from happy right now." I admitted and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"What happened? Did you fight?" She asked.

"Countless times. He's on tour and I get that he's stressed and all but, everytime I try to talk to him, he pushes me away. I don't know what to do." I explained.

"And not to mention that he's been spotted with Rita Ora every damn night." I was really frustrated about that situation. What if Rita is something more than a friend to him?

What if they're going out together?

What if he's tired of me and goes out with her?

What if he's cheating on me with her?

I don't know what to believe anymore. I hope he will prove me wrong.

"Hey, K. You okay? You zoned out." Iggy caught my attention and I shook my head.

"Ugh, yes. Sorry." She nodded.

"It's okay. As I was saying, Rita is one of my friends but never mentioned anything about Rocky when we hang out a few days ago." She said.

"I hope nothing is going on between them. But, as the days pass and I see more pics of them together, I doubt the fact that they're only friends even more." I admitted.
"But I deserve it, I guess. I'm always jumping to conclusions and he got tired of it. This explains why he talks to me like I'm one of his little hoes." I wiped a tear away.