M.S.S.L 4

004

I sat seated on the side of the infirmary bed as Dr.Tancredi finished wrapping my sprained wrist.

Nice job, Saturn you did a great job with keeping a low profile today.
He deserved it and deep down I onew that I would do it I again.

"Wanna tell me what happened out there?" Sara asked her tone was soft and caring but I wasn't about to be the one to snitch.

"I happend to have a meeting with the pavement that I myself was unaware." I stated sarcastically eyeing her as she pucked her gloves off.

She shook her head giving a half hearted smile"5 stitches a bruised eye and a nearly fractured wrist?" She implied rolling her chair over to her small mini fridge pulling out an ice pack "I would've expect a skinned knee-," she rolled her chair back over placing the pack of ice in my hand before being her gaze back over at me.

"That must have been one hell of a fall. Applied it to your eye to reduce swelling and I'll be right back." She declared standing up making her way out the room.

I waited till for a few seconds till there was no one in sight and got up to free roam.

I made my way over to the vent on the floor that I had noticed earlier to peer down it.

The pipe looked old and warren down  while the bars on the window appeared weak but strong enough that not even the strong person could pull it off.

I made my way over to Sara's work desk and noticed some open documents. I glanced over my shoulder to make sure no one was coming.

The coast was in fact clear.

I flipped through the documents trying to find out who's file it was till a photo caught my eye.

Scofield's mug shot.

Why did she have Michael's documents?

I hurried reading through his document trying to find out what I could about the man who seemed to be well known in fox river.

Scofield's mother: deceased.
Scofield's father: Unknown and so on
but something caught my eye.

A name.

Lincoln Burrows.

The man the world claimed murdering the vice president's brother.

They were brothers in the same prison what were the odds? That's why his name sounded so familiar.

If Scofield went to college and became an engineer how the hell did he end up in here?

I kept reading, just scanning the paper and picking up whatever information that I could. I heard the faint sound of shoes clicking on the tiled ground getting louder with each passing second

I quickly closed the documents and hurried back to the bed only then I noticed I drop some papers on the floor.

Crap.

There was no time to go back and pick it up so I just left it.

Just as I sat back down pressing the ice pack on my aching jaw Sara entered the room I looked away from the papers on the floor hoping she wont noticed. She looked at me suspiciously then began glancing around the room her eyes landing on the papers that were on the ground that weren't there before.

I looked at her as innocently as I possibly could as if I wasn't just snooping in an inmates files for no particular reason.

I know that she knew that I dong something I wasn't supposed to be doing but it seems like she had just brushed it off.