M.S.S.L 18

018

Honestly that landing could've been much worst somehow I only manage to walk way with scrapes and bruises... I'll survive.

Sara... Lance- Paul would've killed her over a key. It must have been important maybe what ever key that door opened, somehow proved Lincolns innocents.

Yet I'm still thinking of them a rather them myself.

Once the steam clouded my vision I gripped the faucet, turning off the scorching hot water after convincing myself the hotter the water the better i'd feel.

I grabbed the towel wrapping It around my body as I used the wall for support as I made my way over to the sink trying my best to lessen my movement of my aching body.

I wiped the mist from the mirror let the towel drop as I turned sightly glancing over my shoulder to purplish bruise spread across my back.

I sighed at my pale complexion wondering how I let my life get this out of control. Once again my chest ached this time it with every breath I took it felt like I was swallowing sandpaper.

I slip a dark blue shirt over my head along with jeans found within the lost and found.

I stepped out of the bathroom keeping my back turned to Sara as I made my way over to the sink filling a cup of water.

"I thought you where dead." Saras voice was barely above a whisper filled the silent room even though my back was turned to her I could still feel her gaze on my back of my head.

I shrugged as I brought the cup up to my lips, after everything that had happened I should be.

Once I swallowed I placed the cup in the sink before turning around to face her.

"After seeing you were apprehended with David Apolskis..." Her voice trailed off in search of the right words.

"I think your situation is more concerning then mines." I stated attempting to change the topic to her, I did wonder what choice brought Sara to a place like this.

"Long story." Was all she muttered ending the conversation. The room fell silent the only thing that could be heard was my nails anxiously tapping the island I was leaning on seeing how nether of us was up to discuss how we got here.

I remembered the paper I shoved in my pocket, I made my way over to my dirty jeans throwin in the corner.

Sara cleared her throat "Alex Mahone.." I narrowed my eyes at the mention of his name knowing she couldn't see my reaction.

"What about him?" I questioned as I searched the pants pockets attempting to remain unphased.

"Paul was on the phone with Alex back at the motel I uh don't- is he your father?" I stop digging in the pants pocket for a brief second thinking of ways to avoid the question.

There working together?

"I don't mean to pry I just-"

"Yes," I answered with easy as I gripped the note tightly in my hand before turning to face her.

Her forehead creased as if she expected me to deny it I even expected myself to deny it to but denial doesn't changes the facts. "If that information changes you're view on me just know that it bothers me more then it bothers you."

I expect Sara shift in her seat or tense instead she shook her head "Its doesn't..." I felt a weight lift off my shoulders "I had a few issues with my father in my own times." Sara sent me a sympathetic smile.

"Had?" I questioned as I handed her the note which she took.

"My father died a few weeks back." The moment the words felt her mouth I brought my gaze over to hers unexpected to hear that.